In regards to the "Official" RPG

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

so do we have any news about when this thing is supposed to kick off or have we just decided to say fuck it.

shadow_hunter, Human, 12 years ago

hey when is the thing takeing place and can i join in?

DeathWraith, Human, 12 years ago

I say fuck it. Otherwise postpone for July or something.

To be honest i dont really see the point in it anymore. members have lost all interest in RPG's it seems.

Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

Fuck it. We'll need more members first.

sounds like a plan my good sir.

shadow_hunter, Human, 12 years ago

hey i'll join the rpg

Gaunt, Human, 12 years ago

So I have to ask, hows the RPG plan coming along?
Who's planning it? Or do we stil need more members?

Gevaudan, Human, 12 years ago

Probably still need more members, but I am going to get my brothers to join this site so that will add to the member list and I know they are active roleplayers.

Cetanu-655, Human, 12 years ago

Here is a plan you might enjoy. We could move the ste from here to chatango then be able to talk to each other and rp all at the same time, and start a large AvP rp movement on there. I mean i know how it sounds but to be honest this site is kinda.. lacking.

-Bloo-, Human, 12 years ago

It's a shame there was never enough interest in this thing for it to take off during the summer. Those of us who have courses or high school or whatever starting soon are only going to see their time on this place decrease - I've been preparing for this myself and will only get to check in maybe once or twice a week (not that I actually do anything here anymore).

Even if it did start up soon, I'd have a post every 3-5 pages with minimal information.

ScarredShadow, Human, 12 years ago

I see where you are coming from Bloo i will still check in actively but my college semester starts in 2 weeks. its a shame the rpg couldnt start. i mean there are a few things we need to check besides get more members i mean wat about clans? are the leaders still active? but i will absolutely participate in this one when activity increases to the point where we can start it up.

Gevaudan, Human, 12 years ago

Well I have already started my own AVP roleplay site just in case this site does really end up going dead in the water.

Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

We might have one this Summer. Until then, you guys are all more than welcome to use the sparring chamber for mini RPG's.