sheding

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

you know how some of us alien fans think the reason the aliens look differn't is because it sheds wrongoe, i'll tell you why the alien in alien 3 shed many times in that movie and he dosn't get any bumpier or spikier.... so there...

i'm sorry for breaking you out of your tiny bubble of insecurity, i hope this will make up for it the alien speacies is going through some form of evoloution. as we know each queen may only start laying eggs after finding a nest and depending on temperature, humidaty, and much more the egg sack will grow a differnt way to best suit the area. the biggest change is the color of the drone in dryer colder climates te alien becomes a dark black color. when in hot humid climates they become a dark red/brown.

p.s. the alien in alien3 didnt have the
tube-spikes on her back and her head was see through (but vary tinted).

sorry if i made any one angery

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lmfao that was just an old rusty pipe just filled with with maggots, skin doesnt stay hard its full form after being shed, trust me i have a snake i know, like dave said she thought it was the alien

topdogg2.jpg

Cool, you guys are really nice. most of the forums i have been on people act ike drunkards. I will probably tell my mates about this site.. it's the best i've seen.

In the unforgettable words of our beloved Queen:

Roooaaar!

lmao, hey dave does the queen grow as quik as drones and warriors?

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

No mate, she takes longer, most chestbursters take two to three hours to grow to maximum size, from then the alien begins to develop its natural abilities and begins to mature into a warrior (loses the domed protection over the head which reveals the pitted skul underneath) I can't off hand remember how long it takes for the drone to fully mature into a warrior but i know the queen takes roughly around a few days to a week to fully grow....

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

caboose3456, Undefined, 19 years ago

if you mean why did the alien in 3 looked different its because it came out of a dog

goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

no... some of you people are saying that drones shed and turn spikey makeing worrier. there just fans like me trying fill in the plot holes about how the alien looks differnt in each movie. but there intitled to thier own oppenion ( i just whan't to change that oppinion muwawawa) don't try blameing it on the dog its still a normal host.

im an R.P.G alien

no,no,no there are drones and warriors, brentopia. Warriors have tighter skin on their craniums then new-born drones have. its in the alien biology, dave will tell you. Warriors are older then drones that why their skin is tighter.

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

what he means is that the alien gets attributes from its host's DNA, so the alien in alien 3 had 4 legs cause it came out of an ox(special edition). if you don't think that they get dna from their host, look at the predalien in AvP. Now where else could it have gotten those mandibles?

avpfreaksig.jpg

hey AVPFREAK so it actually came from a dog in the thericatal version

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

yeah. it was dumb, when it came out the chestburster was bigger than the dog it hatched from, they shoulda just stayed with the ox burster scene. BTW, did that video load completely?

avpfreaksig.jpg

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 19 years ago

the dog should have been bigger. with the chestburster inside, there wouldn't be any room for the dog's organs or what ever.

^^ now thats on the ball

topdogg2.jpg

Hell yeah. OWNED by the berg.

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

And what I said about alien DNA was referring to that cabboose guy's question.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Dude. The alien in alien 3 shed its chestburster skin ONCE. that's it, before murphey has acid spat in his face he finds the alien skin on the floor and picks it up. The events that took place on fury 161 happened over the course of a few nights, the alien was still young which is why it had its domed head, the aliens in the second movie on LV4-26 had been there (according to back story) around 2 - 3 weeks and had matured into fully developed adults. Like i said, there has to be reasoning for the change in the aliens during the ACTUAL movies, we ALL know that there were different designers, but as i said before, ripley is not going to turn to Bishop in aliens and say, "ooo look bishop these aliens look different to the first one i saw, it must be a special james cameron alien" THERE HAS TO BE A BACK STORY AND LOGICAL EXPLANATION FOR CHANGES WITHIN A MOVIE IF IT HAS SPAWNED SEQUELS THAT SHOW DIFFERENCES IN A RECOGNIZED CHARACTER.

These theories are covered in so many alien biology sites, you should try reading them, they make an incredible amount of sense. Put it this way, you can't have a movie franchise centered around a main character and change him in every movie without having an explanation in the movie for why he changed, it would make absolutely no sense at all, hence, the biological explanation for the change of the aliens to cover up the fact that the directors had changed the look of the aliens, its called 'keeping the fans happy'

The xenomorph in the third film didn't have the tubing on its back due to the adaption of DNA sampled from the dog (taking into account the theatrical cut of the film) The filteration tubing would have interfered with the creatures quadrupedal movement.

You don't have to appologise after your posts dude, but i think you will put alot of people's noses out of joint with those sort of opinions. Remember, the key to the facts i've given above is that they actually make sense, they were thought up for the purposes of covering up the change of design so they fans could have something legible to sink their teeth into. How boring would it be if there was no explanation, and secondly it would be damn right ridiculous.

Another example. Imagine superman, one film he's flying along, saving people with all his special powers then in the next film, a director changes everything about him. Superman no longer has super speed, he cant fly etc, but there's no explanation, people just say "oh well, it's because there's a different director" you cant just change things without having a story or explanation, it ruins the continuity of the whole saga.

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

you don't know your alien3 do you. when riply is searching for the alien she finds a skin and stabes it with a pipe thinking its the alien. it cracks open and theres nothing inside but bug. so don't get so ahead of your self next time ok.
im an R.P.G alien

and you call your selves fans.

im an R.P.G alien

Like I said, we can believe whatever we choose to on alien biology. But just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they aren't fans. But you're probably just playing around (HOPEFULLY). Just chill ok. I'm pretty sure you don't mean it though. Oh, and sorry about us referring to you as a girl. We were confused. See, you called yourself a she in the rpg, and we thought that's what you were, until we checked your profile and found out you were a boy and your name was Brendan.

avpfreaksig.jpg

alirn's like ants are all girls i was just trying to stay in charactor.

im an R.P.G alien

i thought it might be something like that. no problems i hope.

avpfreaksig.jpg