who would really win?

kierco_2002, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok.... if Sigournee Weaver, Danny Glover, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sanaa Lathan were all squared up against like a half doezen aliens and about 3 predators who would win...oh..and all the predators have telescoping spears and all the humans have pulse rifles with 50 rounds of bullets and 3 grenades each....and aliens are drones

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

depends on the preds teens, elders etc id say id would be a blood bath with acid if the preds have any experiance with aliens they would go for them first as they pose the most threat , the humans would get taken out with ease, hmmmm id say every dies and maybe a half dead alien or pred

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

OK humans would be the first to die, 50 rounds is next to nothing, the predators would be second to face death, armed with just spears would not be enough to tackle the xenomorphs who are far more resiliant than the hunters.

As i've said before - Aliens OWN.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

preds would take out the humans with ease and struggle a bit with the aliens. At least one pred would die but the remaing 2 preds would be the last ones standing. Thats my opinion

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Oh my god. Arnold. no way. lol. thanks for the laugh though. i will agree with you on the joining and winning, but we, the preds, will win.

Silverchild79, Undefined, 19 years ago

umm, we would win if it was a movie :-D

No seriously, knowing that humans and Predators have the capacity to ally they probably would to preserve there own existance. The final victor would be decided between them. And the winner would be........... (scroll down)

tha govana of Khalifonia!!!

Live by the sword, live a good long time!

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

preds would die. all humans would die. one alien would be left. but that's just my opinion.

avpfreaksig.jpg

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 19 years ago

If the battle field was flat and there wasn't any trees and if it was sunny, humans would win or preds because fifty rounds goes away fast but can last long if used wisely.

The alien would win of course!!!!!! They have infestation and chestburster abilties to absorb DNA.

Well it would depend on the setting... f it was interior the aliens would have a solid chance but if it was outdoors, then the humans or preds would win.

The aliens would probably wipe the floor with the humans and take one pred out in an ambush, but then the element of suprise would be gone and it would start to get interesting.....