Is it fine to be a fan of Predator?

tashux22, Undefined, 13 years ago

Well I have been a fan for a long time but there is some Predator hater named adamg0d. He originated from a Zelda forum sinse then that guy likes bashing Predator fans on many forums.

adamg0d is a childish, very negative troll that is obsessed with calling Predator fans utter jokes and making fun them. That guy tries to say people that are Predator fans are bad.

So is it good to be a fan or not of Predator.

concretehunter, Undefined, 13 years ago

Its not our choise. If you like them like them, We are allowed to disagree not persacute.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

Can't you see this is an Alien vs. Alien forum? Obviously only Alien fans are allowed. Get out. That adamg0d seemes like quite a swell guy though, why don't you direct him right this way?

EDIT: BOTH OF YOU!!!

Tonight i would like to state that we have have right and
robing him of his beleifs are iliegal, his has he ever
obviously show any harm, somedays you will learn that you
love your own right to free speech and wont alow him to
learn from his mistakes

Read the side.

What side, what? You predator fans are confusing, get off my Alien vs. Alien forum.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

I don't know how long you two have been on the internet, but a fan of one nerdy thing insulting fans of another nerdy thing isn't exactly unheard of.

adamg0d also really hates the Alien series.

This troll really needs to get a life, all he likes doing is bashing both Alien/Predator series and explaining why he hates those movies.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

Why do you care?

It annoys me because adamg0d thinks all of us are utter jokes and makes fun of us for liking both Alien & Predator movies.

Well as of now i think you're a big fucking faggot for getting trolled like a moron and making a fucking stupid thread about it too, are you gonna go and complain about me on the Zelda forums? Stop your baby whining and grow the fuck up. And the next time you care what someone thinks of you on the internet, how about you go and tell it to someone OFF the internet.

Haters gonu hate.

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

it dosnt matter what side people like as long as there fans and don't over do it...

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

^That whole "Oh Predaotrs rules Aliens suck!" "Oh Aliens rules Predators suck!" crap is really getting old. Enough already damn!

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

Indd it's crap

coffing ... (Aliens rule)coffing...

carling_coffing_bbsr.jpg

Coffing you say...