Alien Question guys...

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

O.K. well I was watching Alien:Ressurection over the weekend and I came upon a question that I could not answer so here it is.

Can aliens sense between a synthetic and human, and also can synthetics be used as hosts for the aliens?

Appreciate all answers.

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

I didn't see why he didn't just kick him off his foot, and I agree with Deathdrop, he was a bad@$$

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Christe didn't do it to save himself, he did it to save Viress. Man, oh man. Christe was my favorite human charecter other than Ripley. He was a complete bada$$!

deathdrop.jpg

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

poor drake *sobs* he was nasty he bit dats 4 sure

well dave once he hit the water wouldnt the acid have stopped? then he could of climbed back out.

did anybody else think that it was stupid when the black guy in Resurrection cut himself off of the handicapped guy because the Drone was hanging off his foot. and just fell into the water never to come back up. I was just like WTF the guy was fine other then having a burn on his face, just killing himself for no reason.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well not to be picky but that acid would have ate through his face, unless that form of the solution was a 'watered down' version. We all have seen that how potent the alien acid is, imagine what it was doing to christies face.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

"exactly unless they pose a fret then they will be off to silicon heaven, that's where all the calculators go"
someones been watching red dwarf

are you predator or prey?

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

exactly unless they pose a fret then they will be off to silicon heaven, that's where all the calculators go

Angelsigbug-hunt.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

lol, thats a big 10-4 bug.

alright gotcha, so basically the aliens dont do anything to the androids since they are of no use?

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yes the aliens can tell the difference between human and androids and no the androids cannot be used to host an alien as they are a machine

Angelsigbug-hunt.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

christie was a kick @$$ character y did he have to die yyyyyy!!!!!

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Christie was a good character, but c'mon guys, you all saw what a drop of acid did to the floor of the nostromo, imagine that on human flesh? Have any of you seen what battery acid from a car can do? the stuff chews through metal like anything, Christie was done for, the water wouldn't have stopped the process. Remember how Drake dies in aliens.....(acid to the face)

mesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

alright you win this round dave, lol

acid cant be taken away by water. if anything water makes it worse. the only thing that can stop an acid is somthing called a base with the equal opposite ph level.

Here... Take it!

Thank you for the info. Mr. Chemist.

lol sorry. i just.. i remember it from school.

Here... Take it!

oh no dude wasnt tryin to be sarcastic, its a good point, I remeber it now from chemistry as well, but still it was just a weird death.