King of PVP

caskkk, Undefined, 13 years ago

Bladers naturally have the best critical strike rating out of every class. This means that you might

not need to have as much critical strike rate as other classes, or might want to have as much as

possible. You also should have atleast 30% amp rating. If you're already hitting a lot of crits then

go for more damage, or if you deal low damage you need to get that up higher. People might give

good ratings, but in the end it's all about fniding a good balance between critical strike rating,

amp rating and your budget/time/patience/determination. Gear with high amp can usually be

bought of the AH,but also costs a lot. You can also try to craft yourself some armour, which is

also time consuming and extremely expensive. I like Gk-player.com. You can also hope to get

good loot from bosses (the boss of the lvl 110 lake world sometimes can drop forcium/mithril with

buffs and or +8 epaulets). In the end, I recommend somewhere between 30%-50% (at max) amp

rating, while your critical strike rating should in the end be as high as possible (though if you find

that 80% of your attacks are crits then start putting more into amp).
Good Luck getting good gear and the best PvP stats you can.
Welcome to join the

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

I like how he doesn't even mention what game he's talking about.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

I would aassumes AvP3, but...

Yeah, dude, that would help. Is this a strategy guide or something?

Mebber, Undefined, 13 years ago

I guess he is just a bot making a bit weird advertisement for some MMORPG. But it's pretty bad advertisement.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

I've deleted the link just in case, although you're right, I don't think anyone would have visited anyway.

Also, was it really a good idea to have a name with 3 K's at the end?