RPG idea

concretehunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i had a cool idea for a RPG here is my first draft (Not done)

Its 2779, Weyland-Yutani are transporting precious minerals to help build up a settlement on the forest moon of N37. The ship is an Old transport ship, highly armed and customised to be protected against any interception. These minerals are vital to the settlement’s survival and expansion… and the predator Colonies on N37.

The predator’s have a plan. The mineral’s are to precious to let the humans have. To make it more interesting the predators are going to make sport of the mission, Releasing aliens on to the ship to kill of the humans, then hunt the aliens.

The ship is large and well lit with 3 main rooms, the armoury is armed to the teeth, With Gatling guns mounted at every entrance and blast door’s that close in 3 seconds it is truly impenetrable.

The storage room is huge craning over 100 ft in the air with boxes stacked to the sky. The room is re-enforced to withstand a chain-gun bullet. To protect the precious cargo it had 3 mounted on the roof on a pivot.

The last room is the control room, 8 guards on every corner and only 2 entrances, with various vents but that wont be a problem… The blast doors will only ever be opened by someone one the inside.

The lights have been cut, The predators have breached the hull and released a assortment of aliens. Fully cloaked they make their way to the cargo

Humans
Stay alive and protect the cargo, You have access to all the guns.

Aliens
Kill everything Fuck-yeah!

Predators
Take the ship, Kill the aliens, Kill the humans. You can cloak as much as you want and use ship/ship fighting.

666, Yautja, 13 years ago

NICE!!! Now, GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I hope it can be a actual RPG.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

We're already working on an RPG, actually, though you can feel free to work this idea into a sparring chamber free-for-all.

Well i would you know like it to "Live"!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Hmm I wonder what Harpy's gonna say about this. She's good at RPG storylines. Everyone else is good too! No offense.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey let's make an rpg where we slap each other with dildo's an make a whole tournament out of it. the rankings can be viewed on facebook

Again its the BASIC outline. Dont be dicks.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey, don't tell Shadowwall not to be a dick. I worked my ass off to turn him into the useless, obnoxious idiot he is now.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

YEA ! Now that I've finally turned to the good side you don't like it ?

Sigh... do you atleast like the idea?

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

i find it interesting. but i say we have it almost like a species/team based rpg

Yeah i thought it would be a bit different.

The storyline for the RPG has already been more-or-less decided, but we'll include this in the voting for the next one.

Thanks DD. Hey DD are you a mod?

Yes, why?

Offtopic but like 10 people want to get into hunters moon and all of the leaders are unactive. I think if i let a few in it can help get the clan going, So i was wondering if it was in the best intrest of the clan to make me a sub leader.

UPDATE: more refined version

Its 2779, Weyland-Yutani are transporting precious minerals to help build up a settlement on the forest moon of N37. The ship is an Old transport ship, highly armed and customised to be protected against any interception. It crosses into the greyest areas of the galaxy like a hulking cityscape. A titan of the sky’s. These minerals are vital to the settlement’s survival and expansion into the forests… and the predator Ship yard on N37.

The predator’s have a plan. The mineral’s are to precious to let the humans have, Tough as a rock and light as a feather. To make it more interesting the predators are going to make sport of the mission, Releasing aliens on to the ship to kill of the humans, then hunt the aliens.

The ship is large and well lit with 3 main rooms. The armoury is, dare I say armed to the teeth. With Gatling guns mounted at every entrance and blast door’s that close in 3 seconds it is truly impenetrable. It is equipped with every gun man can think of and them some. The most impressive being the KZ3 Prototype, A hulking gun that fires the equivalent of a tank round. It hangs by the waist and hangs on the shoulder weighing in at 200 pounds.

The storage room is huge craning over 100 ft in the air with boxes stacked to the sky all filled with tons of the mineral. The room is re-enforced to withstand a chain-gun bullet and To protect the precious cargo it had 3 mounted on the roof. As a last option it Can incinerate all within the room. Good thing the boxes are resistant!

The last room is the control room, 8 guards on every corner and only 2 entrances, with various vents but that wont be a problem… The blast doors will only ever be opened by someone one the inside, The guards protecting it are full blooded marines, Minimum of 9 years service they are all battle hardened.

The lights have been cut; The predators have breached the hull and released a assortment of aliens. Fully cloaked they make their way to the cargo. Aliens are in the ventilation, The humans have flooded to their stations. Half of them are just waking up.

Humans
Stay alive and protect the cargo, you have access to all the guns. Especially the KZ3.
You just got out of bed by the way!

Aliens
Kill everything Fuck-yeah!

Predators
Take the ship, Kill the aliens and Kill the humans. You can cloak as much as you want and use ship/ship fighting.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey what about us hybrids?!

Hmmm i didnt realy consider that. You can go with the aliens/preds or i could say your imprisoned and when the power goes your cages opend? i dunno :P

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmm we can add this to the plotline of the RPG we were talking about weeks ago after voting.