Guys...

concretehunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

I remember the site, I joined and i was stupid. But if i made a tread i got responses. I would come home and stay on this site till i was tierd.

I wish it was as it was. So i just want to say, Who is still here? i know alot of people are still here but are the old guys still here?

And since i need to.

Jockey thread.

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have been here sence like ... 2006?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

No, i have been here since like 2006, you haven't been here in almost 2 years i think, lol. I'm always here. Haven't left for more than 2 days since the moment i joined.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.
You made my childhood :') can i help bring huntersmoon back by being able to accsept people?

Well, until P comes back and does something again, not much cn be changed unless the clan leaders actually return. But there's been talk about merging some of the old clans due to lack of active members.

eh thats up to the mods and leaders of that clan.... also if u joined in 2006.. and I was around a bit befor ya so maybe 2005? I dono and yes I left for a while but still I popedi n time to time .. just never posted lol mostly because time to time you would sya " so when ya commin back to the site" <.

This site was awesome. It deserves all the traffic it needs.

Sucks that Saysell can't be back too, that would mean i could finally make BloodHarpy a normal clanmember again.

Most of my clan is still active. And Deathdrop. And Mebber, our newfag mod.

BACK! hey is -bloo- still around ?
Sacredshadow?
Predatorian?
Kidd? (Didnt he join the army

dono havent seen none of them around =/

Well im older and wiser, i think it would be good if i could you know... help out.

All you can do is be active and be here when P finally comes to do whatever the mods and him can agree on. If the clans will be merged i assume they will need new, active leaders.

Lovin it.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

"And Mebber, our newfag mod."

Shut up, pseudo-oldfag.

MEBBER ive been here a while, hunters moon is dead. may i be a HM sub-leader to kickstart it again?

Nope, i have no access to the clan ranking system. Maybe an admin can do that, so wait for DD.

basicly all he is good for is making your dumb ass posts go way

Jepp, and ban the guys who make too many of them.

Oh shush now Mebber, you've only been here for a short time, i've been here since 2 years after the site was made. You're still pretty new to me. Sometimes you make pretty ridiculous claims about the site without even realizing it.

I act like i think it's appropriate. You're free to tell me each time you think i'm acting inadequately, so just tell me the next time you think i'm making "pretty ridiculous claims".