Original VS Original

Pureblood, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

What do you think would happen if the Original ALIEN and the original PREDATOR fought?

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

the alien would pwn the predator by far.

ValkyrieWrath, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

On the Pred would be so OWNED

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

*Raises hand*
I believe the pred would win

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I gonna go with either the Predator or one tough as hell hybrid.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

The alien only knew attack not fear. It was the hunter never the hunted. The predator sint.

Its like a bear or a lion.

A lion (Alien) only chases and expects everything to run scared. It will cower the second its show major resistance. It doesnt know fear. It only knows itself as the strongest thing.

A bear (Predator) on the other hand. It lives on the edge of life and death, It knows starvation. It knows the fear of losing its child. It has to face it everyday. It knows it must be stronger than everything else. It knows what it is to be stood up to.

And the predator was experienced and has probibly kill aliens before

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Eh I say the alien it just seemed to kill better in the originals... now if we went into pred 2 ... diffrent story <.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I'd generally bet on the predator. He wiped out a special forces squad on his own, and he didn't simply rushed in the battles with massive plasma fire. He demonstrated patience and skills while hunting down Dutchs pals, so i consider him as a quite competent and experienced hunter. But we haven't seen the alien fighting a real threat (somone who is trained to fight and is armed with more than a self-made flamethrower), so i'm not sure about its real skills. The location of the battle would be important, too.

avp-extinction, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I agree that the predator would win. Knowing its prey has a BIG advantage, knowing with some to rush in and others to be patient to toy with his prey till it takes down its guard so obviously the predator would win

dying is nothing, hunting is everything

predatorgirl, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

i would say the pred would win buy a mile and a half.
but the pred would be pretty bushed up at the end.

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Alien would win because the orignal predator was killed by a human, without a gun and it depends where the battle would be fought. The predator was also very cocky, he toyed with the human and he ended up dieing, the alien would have just killed him right there.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

^
The pred was killed by an unarmed commando soldier after he killed several other trained commando soldiers armed with pretty heavy weaponry.

The alien was killed by an unarmed civilian after it killed several other untrained civilians which were only partly armed with two self-made flamethrowers.

Not a good argument for the alien imo.

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

To the predator the highly trained commandos were nothing, the predator barely even tried, except against Dutch, But if the alien went against the highly trained commandos he wouldn't lose to any of them, they would all die in a matter of hours.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

1: the pred has skills and is one tough pecker

2: the alien is a cog of much larger machine, but still tough

3: one on one the pred would win if he was armed, if not then the alien would most likely win. close fight though