a diff type of rp?

tinmanti, Undefined, 13 years ago

I have an idea for an rp where some of us work together and build camps in places, harvest crops, mine rare ores, craft and socialize for once!
like, a hive, crash site, Abandoned laboratory, or marine camp as starting areas. Just an idea for a semi-peaceful rp...

deathdrop1, Undefined, 13 years ago

Yes. It begins now.

*Deatdrop the 8 foot filling machine waled cheerfully down the street and saw a passing monster. "Cheerio, old boy!"

tinmanti, Undefined, 13 years ago

...3 things...
#1 I can't believe you misspelled you own name! LAWLZ!
#2 not a big fan of sarcasm but i just have to grin and bear it.
#3 I was really hoping you wouldn't have to add any harsh sarcasm to your reply, for I usually play RPs like this and I'm kinda... sensitive...

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

Your a bit too late m8, they have voted a week ago for an RP and something came out so wy don't you check the rpg setting discussion thread or something.
Perhaps next time :)

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

There already is a game like that, it's called Minecraft and it only costs 10 euros until tomorrow.

Anyway, tinmanti, this is the internet. There is a 100% chance that whatever you say, someone's gonna think it's extremely stupid and not hesitate to express this thought. Therefore, the best thing to do while on the internet is to take your sensitivity and shove it.

delta-boy, Undefined, 13 years ago

I play Minecraft. :D

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

Me too, lol. I suck at it though. Pretty new to it, don't understand how to use redstone and switches properly...