Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well, good luck man, whatsoever you'll encounter down there - crabs, trolls or zombies.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

hey man i think my M-249 SAW is more then enough to handle anything thats stupid enough to step in my way, in the even that a tank or heavy armor should appear well oh well looks like i have to call in an artillery strike *sarcastic sigh* what a pitty, just what a pitty...tisk tisk tisk...

I wouldn't bet on that, evil crabs are pretty mean. Their plating could be too hard even for your MG, better take a bazooka with you too. Just in case.

Oh, i've read over the artillery stuff. Well, i think that's enough even for crabs.

well i have an AT-4 anti personnel rocket in my Hummvee if you think that will work i mean i dont want a crab battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mHKHKR8x6A

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's not gonna work o crabs, man. You need the special soap for that.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Any soap will do, because crabs fear soap. You see, they don't have hands designed to handle soap, so they always drop it in jail.

lulz epicness indeed. CRAB BATTLE!!!

Hey if anyone here is a NY Jets Fan help me out by voting for Mark Sanchez as the Madden NFL 12 player cover by liking our facebook page and voting the facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Vote-Mark-Sanchez-For-Madden-NFL-12-Cover/211407102207791?sk=wall

Ah, but the crabs require the man-juice to become pregnant (apparently their vaginas are somehow also their assholes) and thus create...

(BUM BUM BUM BUM)

CRAB PEOPLE.

Oh no, we're doomed. Crabs everywere.

oh dear god help us all!

But no, guys. This is the future. Just think. People can get crabs. Therefore crabs can get people. But crab people are immune to both! It's evolution. Deal with it.

fucking evolution...

http://image10.webshots.com/11/7/20/48/178972048lDpMdz_fs.jpg

IT BEGINS.

Is that... Is that Inglip?

Inglip-summoned.png

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

nnch, nnch, nnch, nnch

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am getting close to going on a homicidal rampage because so far this is turning out to be a shitty month. A couple of folks I know are missing some reletives in Japan. My lung fluke has almost cleared up completly and I think I found a place to repair my laptop. Sooooooo I am still stuck using the truckstop computer which costs an arm, leg, first born child and a sacrficed virgin to use for just 10 minutes. Anyway just wanted to say that I will be gone a little longer, my pals say hi. XOXOXO.

Oh and try to stay sane ok boys? Same goes for the ladies too.

Gonna be gone a little longer than expected. XOXOXO.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok bye and good luck with everything.

mmm how much costs an AVP3 for the pc these days

Harpy, those virgins you sacrifice better be guys or fat.