Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

BUT DA TRU LUV

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

naa death is just that way.. if what he does to harpy is love then he must love a lot of folks... plus I think he is still in love with shadow..

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shhhh, don't summon her.

Anyway, Antarctica will be Southern Suharu. The whole of Suharu will fall under the direct responsibility of the Grand Highlord Supreme; Eastern, Middle, Western and Southern Suharu will each have a Grand Highlord appointed by the Grand Highlord Supreme, who will be directly responsible for the whole region. Each former state will function basically as a democracy, details are still to be worked out. There will be 100% free movement all over Suharu teritorry, so anyone who wants to live in Southern Suharu can move there at any point without any extra documents. Going to the other 6 nations will be harder though. Or easier, depending on how much you piss off the Grand Highlord Supreme. Some of you may even get to visit Former Australia.

Democracy... wait I have to let them fucks decide what I do? D=

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I said in Suharu, not Pandemonuim. It's not full democracy anyway. It's more like an emperor leading 4 kings leading a bunch of republics.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Hey why can't we get our own countires?!?!?!?!?!?!

START THE MUTINEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because this was decided long time ago >:O

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Why does everyone always suggest I’m romantically involved with DeathWraith? First off I have never dated anyone before in my life(going out with my friends in which two are guys doesn’t count as a date), never had a boyfriend and do not want one. When I’m with a guy I’ll probably be married. That’s if I even GET married!

Anyway with that out of the way I’ll say this; some of the people here I like, DeathWraith included. Just because I like them doesn’t mean I’m going to try to become romantically involved with them! Bottom line is:

I AM NOT DATING ANYONE MALE OR FEMALE ON THIS SITE SO STOP SUGGESTING THAT I AM DAMN IT!!!!!!!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

All hail the Black Amazon!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that's_racist

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Hehehe, we're African-American.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

DeathWraith what’s an apple?

An apple is a red fruit.

@LDD: Yes, I know. I was being a smart-ass.

cant be racist.. we all hate all of you rather your black white red yellow or pale as the moon wich would have to be predess because she only one that dosent see the sun...

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

I was just wondering if everyone(clans included) had a theme song what would it be?

Mine would be
“The Good Life” by Three Days Grace

This site's theme song is "Blood Pact" by the Dead X's.

Watch the video. It's SO dark.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Lol this is why I like you Deathdrop.

Mine would be Last Resort by Papa Roach

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Maneater" by Nelly Furtado

The weekend has gone. Fuck.

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to the store

to get some more

FIYAH!

to start the war.