BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Damn Thursday is coming to an end where I am. It’s kinda weird that I’ve so far got two days worth of packing done TODAY. Now I’m zoned out in front of the computer listen to “Sons of Odin” which is weird because I found a fan made Predator with this song playing.

I just thought about a funny conversation my aunt was having with my mom. They were talking about how when I was younger I loved the color pink and I wanted to always be a princess and how I always wanted to met my prince. Then they mentioned my currant self and my aunt said that she would never understand what looks so cool about punker, gothic and alternative fashion and clothing and why I like it. She went on to say that me and Striker used to always wear pink now everything in our wardrobe is almost all black. Why this is so funny was my mom said me and Striker looked like” Black versions of Kelly Osbourne”.

WTF? Ok neither of us have dyed our hair, pierced our lips, noses, nipples, tongues, eyelids or foreheads. Neither of us have ever wore anything with crosses, pentagrams, demons, satanic symbols or tattoo looking stuff and we’ve never wore heavy make-up. Although I have wore a few shirts with some skulls but that’s it.

So yay! I’m now moving in two days!

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Moving is always great. Especially when you find all the stuff you lost including money. The last time I moved I found a very pissed off Black Widow guarding two egg sacks under a stack of papers and some other crap that was forgotten. I have never seen a more pissed off spider, except for the time I tried to pick up Remy and she raised her legs up and released some of her hairs.

Here is a warning to all people who my want to own a tarantula: Never pick them up while their sleeping unless you want a face full of tiny hairs that make your eyes and nose feel like hot lava!

Remy is one big spider though. I think she might be a Goliath judging on her size, she’s slightly bigger than my hand and kinda black in color. Remy is the most EPIC spider I have ever seen in my life, I’ve been thinking about getting another tarantula.

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I dono bought spider but I love my python :3

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

IT'S "HAVE WORN"!!! "HAVE WORN" NOT "HAVE WORE"! HOLY SHIT!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think it's epic to have such a pet :)

But my cat will do for now :D

but you guys have experience, is it epic or not ?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Tis epic.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

“IT'S "HAVE WORN"!!! "HAVE WORN" NOT "HAVE WORE"! HOLY SHIT”

Thank you for the correction but with all due respect I was half asleep while typing that.

My friend owns five snakes.

One Burmese Python

Two California King Snakes

Two Ball Pythons.

The most EPIC one of them all is the Burmese. She’s a female and is about thirteen or fourteen feet long and weighs like four hundred pounds or more last time I saw her. Despite being really huge she’s actually really nice unless you’ve been around chickens, goats, sheep or pigs. Plus I named her when she was just eighteen inches long, the lovely snake is respectfully named Switchblade. I thought about owning a Tarantula once but changed my mind. I guess after Tila(the female Ball Python) eggs hatch I might pick one of the babies.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey does anyone know how much tickets cost for Comic Con? Also when do they do that costume show thing?

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Has anyone here eaten a snake yet? I've heard they taste very good, like a nice mix of chicken and fish.

Nope. I'd love to though. Shit, that reminds me i should probably go buy me some food.

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

snake taste like chicken.. not joking lol

guess being from middle of nowhere texas ya just eat stuff like that time to time lol

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Never tried snake before but I have tried Gator, Deer, Elk, Emu and Mako Shark.

So is anyone going to comic con?

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah I'm going. I don't know what I'm going as though. I might go as a female Predator, an Amazon, a Gladiatrix, Berserker Predator, Lady Deathstrike or Black Cat.

Go as a Dalek.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Uh no? I just looked up the name and saw what they look like. Firm no.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm going as Gail from Sin City or as Sailor Tin Neko.

ALL OF YOU GO AS DALEK! I command you as your leader.

"Firm no?"

EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE!

dalek Pictures, Images and Photos

Nah, you don't want to fuck with the Daleks. Every time some big cosmic shit comes along and wipes them out, 3-4 of them get shot back in time and re-build.

Hey, who wins in a fight between a Predator and a dal-

IRRELEVANT QUESTION! THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS DALEK!

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Awwwwww! But I already bought my costume, I was gonna go as GoGo Yubari.

*pouts*

You will all go as one huge Dalek. You will stand on eachother's heads.