DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh god there goes shadowwall being retarded again...

I talk to my clan, he shoves his nose into our asses and gives his opinion on our shit.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

This is substandard operating procedure. Correction in 3... 2... 1...

lol guise i just seen sum shit on avpgalsy were dey wuz lik lol!"""

Right. I should really stop procrastinating and get that RPG setting ready.

BUT THEN WHO WAS AVPGALSY?????

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Was butch...

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hell must have frozen over, seeing how we have Lucifer posting amoung us. Sup mate.

And hey, should I take down my Christmas lights?

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well it is -10 here.... so yeah hell is cold nowdays! So cold its hot. lol but yeah im good how you doing?

and yes... its a tad late for the light show

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sooooooo..............damn there’s the awkward silence again.

YOU are the awkward silence. But yeah, do it v2, show off the awesome quality of that actual sig.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

off with them

yes I was able to ignore. Perhaps there's hope...

Won't make you any less stupid. For the last time i suggest you think before you talk in stead of ignoring after. It's, you know, the not-stupid thing to do.

^I think I can make some money off of this. All I have to do is make a bet whenever you and Shadowwall post here.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah you would be rich if you had done it sooner lol =)!

Maybe I dunno really know yet. But still its a maybe.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

http://www.ryobase.com/2009/07/unknown-creature-in-sewer-an-alien-invasion/
Yall got to see this

^Yeah that’s just nasty. Oh hey I found the real maze game, not the scary one. It's ok seeing that at the end of the game it just says "congratulations you have completed the maze game! Please be sure to try our IQ game!"

But it's ok.

^ You don't actually click those, do you?

Only if I’m dying of boredom and I do it just for the sake of the doing something.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey I need some info on my sig code, it messed up last night while I was trying to edit my profile. Any tips on how I can get it back to normal?

LDD.png

The shit? I just copied and pasted the code, so everything is in order, maybe leave a space between the end of the sig code and the next thing in the sig, i dunno. Or, are you using any other codes that may mess this one up?

EDIT: Deathdrop, about that living turd that LDD linked, are you sure your little monster didn't make babies somewhere?

That thing was debunked well over a year ago. It's a bunch of shit-soaked worms wrapped around each other. When one moves even slightly, the rest move, resulting in the "breathing" motion.

It is not, under any circumstances, the burrito monster breeding in the sewers to slowly spread through the country and infest every household by laying eggs in their toilet, oh no...