DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Also your lungs may explode momentarily due to biology.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

What do you guys/gals think of these graphics, suppost to be a breakdown of a predator ship divided into different levels or decks. ( I know its on topic with the site, but humor me please.)

Lv1
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2600/shiplv1.jpg

Lv2
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8025/shiplv2.jpg

Lv3
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3788/shiplv3.jpg

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought a proboscis was like a tooth like wisdom teeth.

@Pv2
It looks pretty good, a bit too human-made, but good.

^I thought it looked as well. If you tilt your head look at it sideways it’s look like a shruiken. But then that just might be me.

I mean the way the interior is organized, not the general shape. It looks too human-made.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Great work as always, PV2.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yes nice indd

So are you all aware that if humanity survives for much longer, all humans will eventually be a combination of black, white, asian and indian...? No more asian girls, just blackwhiteindianasian. GOD DAMNIT WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!

I have a plan. Work to make Boxxy the next big religion. Bring on the inquisition. Lower the population of earth by 70%. Save diversity.

^Well every race is at some point mixed. Like me for instance, I’m African-American but I think my great grand mother was Native American and I think someone in my great grand father’s family was German. I'm not really sure I guess I call some and ask and that's even if they remember.

I'm 1/8th snail, myself.

Actually, go back far enough, and we're all genetically related to cabbage.

Yes yes i get all that, it's nice to have all our fun races and mix them around and shit, but THERE WILL BE NO MORE ASIAN GIRLS. And that would be the greatest fucking tragedy in all the fucking human fucking fucking history fuck.

OR the races will mix together into those giant-brained pod people and we'll be telepathic. This doesn't solve your problem, but the people of the future could always mind-fuck an imaginary asian chick.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

I dated an asian that came in here.

Um... Cool?

By the way, everyone, sorry for not getting to the RPG discussion thread today. It'll be up Friday.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Yes yes i get all that, it's nice to have all our fun races and mix them around and shit, but THERE WILL BE NO MORE ASIAN GIRLS. And that would be the greatest fucking tragedy in all the fucking human fucking fucking history fuck."

^So I take it that this has you worried?

Of course, since i plan to live forever. And by live i mean rape.

*slowly backs away from you*

Don't worry; he gets like this when Zuruzx V is in alignment with the sun.

^Is that happening now? Wait why the @#%* does he have to rape?! Kinda sounds like my former neighbor.