The Clans - any news?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 13 years ago

Month or so back we had a thread wondering what we were going to do about all the old/dead clans. I was just wondering if there was any progress/news on what was going to happen on that front, or if the idea has been dropped.

Here's a summary of what was decided in the last thread for those who missed it/can't remember:

-=Weyland Yutani would be deleted entirely.
-=Hunters Moon and Balatu would be merged, with Balatu getting to keep their 'historical' threads.
-=Alpha Draconis & The Hive would remain unchanged.
-=Silent Assassins would be deleted OR merged with Shadow Serpents.

Deathdrop, Human, 13 years ago

WY is getting the axe, and Hunter's Moon should probably follow suit. Beyond that I'm not sure what's happening. P will have to do it, because I can't.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 13 years ago

Ah, so give it a year or so then ;D

At least. I could go in and delete everything in it, but the room itself would still be there. In the meantime, though, I'll remove the sign-up topic.

EDIT: Already gone. Damn, I'm good.

Peterson, Human, 13 years ago

Fucking the silent assasins are dead so its pointless to merge them but I left it so d you can go delete the topics if u want.

Shadowwall, Human, 13 years ago

I'm still in it ...

It's dead, unless you want to merge a single xenomorph with the other clan.

You can kill it doesn't matter, it's just a clan after all :'(.

We'll just put you in Shadow Serpents.

Kirby-Cage, Human, 13 years ago

the shadow serpents are dead too....

it sucks being the only ative member in the clan..

So it's looking like we should just merge all 3 Xeno clans into one...

DeathWraith, Human, 13 years ago

I'm not gonna say anything about that. I love the Shadow Serpents, but they're gone. Name the new clan something that reminds of both of the old ones, like The Shadow Hive or something like that.

It sucks, no question-Some of these clans have been around since the very beginning. I'm particularly bummed about Hunter's Moon going under; I started that one.

Jeps it's a shame, but we had to few members.
Perhaps change the name a bit since AVP 2 sounds a bit old ^^. When the new ACM comes out we will have our newborns.
Until then regroup, backup and re-organise :)

Angus_Alien, Human, 13 years ago

The Shadow Serpents have seen better days, that's for sure. We have the occasional activity though, which is nice.

Nice, I would like to support such an activity in the future

predalienking, Human, 13 years ago

i havent seen activity in hunters moon in ages its dead and gone dd its sad I know but the hunters moon has fallen

Leandros99, Human, 13 years ago

damn im gonna miss hunters moon, that was the first clan i was in. badass name too, maybe one day it will regain its former glory.

Is this going to be forgotten ?
When will these things be executed?

Something needs to be done

DeathWraith, Human, 13 years ago

The admin is not here. What don't you understand?

Lucifer, Human, 13 years ago

Remember who you are talking to. also glad to be in one of hte half ass working clans :3

Unless DD has a calendar for these things I assume this is forgotten.

Or if the other mods have some info about this that could be shared, feel free to mention it.

Mebber, Human, 13 years ago

DW answered your question already. The mods can't delete the clanrooms, only the admin can. And the admin is not here, and he probably won't be for a long time.