Where was he

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

In AVP, the predator that altamatly dies by the queen, were was he when the other preds were getting their butt's kicked?

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Celtic was the leader of the pack. There was no need to stick together, they all split up in aid of trying to find the plasma casters.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Hey, thats cool. Nice to meet you. ttyl.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

My favorite part was the whole book ,but i think my favorite favorite part was when you have a the group of 3 or 4 preds not sure, but they were fighting a large group of aliens with their combi sticks. The detail of the fight was excellent i could see the action rolling in my head. Overall the whole book was great. I hope you like it.

Wow that good hu. Well I've got time all sart reding it then. what was your favorite part.

my name broken tusk was the pred character in that book his name was Dechande which means Broken Tusk. Also my avatar is a picture of him from the graphic novel of AvP:Prey you can see his broken tusk.

Yeah I'll agree with you their. Their were a lot of flaws. thanx for the info.you got any questions im here

well i cant be to sure why but im not even sure if there was a leader or any of that, but it would seem more logical to have a more experienced predator, which was probably Scar. The preds were probably were independent when it came to fightiing an alien. I think Scar thought that gill pred and celtic pred would take care of each other fine, I think he left when lex had left, but... Right after Gill got impaled by grids tail lex left so yeah why did scar leave celtic behind to fight grid. Well maybe celtic thought he had it under control and scar saw that he had it under control so he left to go get the plasma casters and come back to help, but it never happened. Ahhh that director paul really messed the film up. lots of flaws and gaps. I guess that questions is for stupid old paul.

have you ever read AVP:Prey the book?

Not really, i started but went on to something else. sorry.

Wow That book was action packed i would have gone with the movie being exactly like that book you should finish reading it. It is my favorite book ever. That book was so interesting that i read it the day i bought it.

Right, I know that but why would they split up if it scars job to keep them alive?

yourpictureaddresshere<A HREF=HannibalLecter-468x60-2.jpg
"

if you have more questions ill be happy to anwser them

Well they were teenager preds so they can't call for help or get help because this is a ritual that all teen preds need to take if they want to prove themselves as men, or hunters. I bet when scar was fighting the queen the elder was watching from the ship that was cloaked. The elder could have helped, but i guess it was part of the ritual not to help the teen preds they have to fight themselves or together if they survive. If scar failed his mission and lived the elder would have killed him.
(and yeah i was expecting tons more from the movie i thought the trailers were more better than the movie.)

Oh ya. that would have been great. AVP just didn't meet a lot of peoples expectations. and on my last question, thats wierd, Scar was supposed to look after the others, as the leader, why didn't he send someone else?

at first it seemed to be celtic pred was leader the one that fought hard to kill grid alien but got headbit when it escaped from the net he traped it in. But it turned out to be Scar the one that got killed by queen. he killed a couple of aliens. What really s is that i wanted to see all three of the preds fighting a group of aliens with their combi sticks or wrist blades that would have been kick a$$.

i think he was trying to get the plasma caster lex had in her back pack when bishop gave it to her. Remember?

Right, ya ok, wait I thought they were supposed to stick together?

your right but the main objective was to get the plasma casters so they could hunt down and kill the aliens, but everything turned to sh*t when the humans found out where the casters were.

Ya, true that. Anouther question, who was the Leader in that pack?

avp2.jpgyourpictureaddresshere