Do you think the director Mr Anderson check this webpage constan

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

I'm just trying to know, I think that's the way to understand the fan's feeling about this film....!

The master pred is back!

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

hell yea!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

I do, but i cant deny that i want to see the aliens in more fims, we have to face facts that alien 5 is not gonna happen, and if AVP2 is the only thing we have to look forward to then so be it. It's so not my first choice but if it means we'll see the aliens again then i'll watch it through clenched teeth, know what i mean?

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

*quoting dave again*

lol, ooo nnooooooo. Definatley not. What was up with those 11 deleted scenes - they were pathetic. Actually, i'd like to give Paul another chance, i'd like him to read all these criticisms and take it on board, then totally strip AVP down and remake it. See what he could come up with.

I tought you hated cross overs.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

lol they need to put more imagination into it and they forget that aliens and pred came out back in the in 80/90's it 2005 now so people expect alot more not that we r critics but they need to match up the original films

topdogg2.jpg

*quoting dave*
Oh hell yeah, Constantine looks hot, they reckon it's better than the matrix......

I ve seen it, nothing to celebrate over mate...

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

Oh hell yeah, Constantine looks hot, they reckon it's better than the matrix......

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

oh yes seen sme trailers for it deff my type of film somthing about death just entertains me

topdogg2.jpg

ye keeping tha fans happy is a hard job, i think i can say that the pred franchise is dead aint no coming back cause its been so long again its one of those things were they would have to put a load of money into it and get some f*ckin good actors, that knew keano reevs film looks hot

topdogg2.jpg

Yeah definately, i think they just need to get back to basics and do the stand alone movies for the seperate franchises, i'd say only one more alien film and at a push you could have another two pred film, just to keep you fans happy.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Problem is, after watching the DVD, i've come to realise (quite late) that too many people compare it to alien/aliens/predator and when you do that, it's just never going to compete, not a chance, damn, i sound like i actually rate the film now, double standards davey boy......

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

lol my money says if he did that he would try to hard to make it good and STILL f*ck it up, i dont think he was sobber when came up with this idea to produce it

topdogg2.jpg

lol, ooo nnooooooo. Definatley not. What was up with those 11 deleted scenes - they were pathetic. Actually, i'd like to give Paul another chance, i'd like him to read all these criticisms and take it on board, then totally strip AVP down and remake it. See what he could come up with.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

Uuummmmmmmm... No, probably not. See, that would mean listening to the fans, thus making a good movie. And we can't have that now, can we?

deathdrop.jpg

Of course, constantine is a prime time film with big name stars,a film with character and substance, unlike AVP.

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

nicholaskang, Yautja, 19 years ago

constantine was more than twice avps standards

nicholaskang, Yautja, 19 years ago

avp was a zillion thumbs down