would there be any way for us humans to communicate with xeno's

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

would there be any way for us humans to communicate with xeno's if we ever had the chance?

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Na,not me, i'll come back as the boogeyman and live in Paul Andersons closet.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

NO NO NO NO i got it, its hmmmmmmm 5, dave, i doubt us humans r gonna getthat far but if we do i know we'll all be dead by that time

topdogg2.jpg

if they did i doubt any of us would be around they r still trying to learn what dolphins r saying and they have only got like 0.05% so far so....

topdogg2.jpg

Dude, I'm still trying to learn my times tables, let alone try and find a way to communicate with a xenomorph. 1 x 1 is 3.......err hold on.....*uses fingers*

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hey donut! havent seen you for a wile!!!
anyway the xenos comunicate whit sounds like cats and birds, so maybe... but most very very unbelivable.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

It is indeed. Made by the same people, i'm gonna check it out on the weekend.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Highly, HIGHLY unlikely that it could ever happen. Yet if one could grow a synthetic culture of the queen's pheromones (or collect them straight from a captive queen) then you can use that to keep the drones at bay. Chemical and electrical signals also play a large part in controling the drones' behavior but this current technology cannot even begin to process such an advanced method of communication.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

lmao jump out at him as hes stuffing his fat face ARGGGGGGGG, whats that film like is it the same league as the grudge

topdogg2.jpg

Guan-Thwei, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I highly doubt that any human would survive standing infront of a xeno without being food. I still think that the telepathic way that they wonder about in AVP:Prey is one option. Other than the hissing that the queen sends out to the drones and runners, i cant think of any way to communicate. Also, if anyone could help me with a sig, i would really appreciate it.

Give us a little time matey and we'll try and sort you out with one.

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Hey dave, thank you. i really appreciate it.

No problems. Just make sure you've got some webspace or a free image hosting site to host up the picture. i take it you'll be wanting a predator sig?

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Hey dave,
what place would you recommend for a hosting site? if you could do a pred one, i would really appreciate it. thanks!

I'm restructuring my alien site to be and AVP site as i know there is still a strong market out there for preds, it'll also be done in flash to as to add a little more interactivity.

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

It's possible, but you'd have to be a genius on ultrasound technoligy and biologe and posibly cloning. the ultrasound because the aliens can speak a tad like dolphins. the bioligy because of the pheremones and glands that produce them, and cloning to mass-produce the glands for commercial use by military personell and researchers. it would be tricky but possible.

In the words of our beloved Queen:

Roooaaar!