my brother Zozobra's DEAD!

DasHydra, Undefined, 13 years ago

my brother died in a crash last night coming from New Orleans... into a tree after a drunken bastard bashed the side of his car...

LadyDeathDealer, Undefined, 13 years ago

I am so sorry ot hear that honestly.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

You have my condolences as well. I hope they find the guy who hit you brother's car.

CrazyCarlito12, Undefined, 13 years ago

I know how you feel. My cousin was killed the same way three years ago and it still hurts.

WarBlade, Undefined, 13 years ago

My condolences to you and to your family.

ryanwethy, Undefined, 13 years ago

I feel sorry for your loss, I hope you and your family will get through this tragic event.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

Pics or it didn't happen.

Don't mind me, i'm just sexually frustrated because certain things in life are illegal.

Mebber, Undefined, 13 years ago

Your brother is dead?

Why are you telling us this? You don't know us for real, and things like dead brethren don't belong into saracasm-dominated internet forums. Well, i don't know what happened for sure, so here are two possible reactions:

If he's really dead, you've got my condolence.

If this is just a bad joke to get hold of some attention for yourself, i hope you'll die a painful dead soon.

Pick the one who fits for you and ignore the other one.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

If true, you have my sympathy.

You'll forgive us for being a little cynical, but we've had people lie about deaths on here before to get attention.

But I think you're telling the truth, so RIP to him.

WarBlade, Undefined, 13 years ago

"Pics or it didn't happen."

Proof DeathWraith really has no soul or sympathy for anyone.

No. No, no, no, no.

We're done. I'm stopping this argument before it even starts. ANY further posts about it will be deleted.

DasHydra, Undefined, 13 years ago

http://blog.mlive.com/annarbornews/2007/12/large_DEXTER_CRASH_121107.jpg

DasHydra, please don't take this the wrong way, but is an AvP forum really the best place for you to talk about this?

It's a very private matter, and you're going through an awful lot right now to be worrying about whether we know why Zozobra isn't visiting anymore.

I just don't think this site, where you can't see anyone's voice or see their face or have any meaningful connection with them beyond which space monster you like better, is the best place for you to be right now.

Family and/or friends would be a better bet.

Here's what's going to happen on here:

People are going to say you're lying. Other people are going to flame those people. Then you'll post an article, and the same thing will happen, and we'll have a big stupid flame-war.

After the death of a loved one, that's the last thing in the world you want to get involved in.

And please, don't feel the need to "prove" anything by posting articles. It's none of our buisness to begin with.

So... Yeah. I hope I havn't sounded like a prick here; I'm just trying to explain myself.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

k this is a sad event but DD is right this may not be the way. but I don't care about the rules if someone dies so hey you have my condolence aswell.

I think that's wy this isen't locked yet

Mebber, Undefined, 13 years ago

I don't want to argue any further (in which direction whatsoever), but the pic you posted belongs to an article from 2007.

But, as DD said, it's nothing you've got to proof. Guess the best thing is we forget about the whole thing, at least within this forum. I think you should mourn with your family, too.

It's a bad idea to discuss such things in the internet anyway. You know, there might be people out here who lost their brothers or sisters too, and if those start to doubt your story, this really could escalate.

Right, it could totally escalate. Which is why we're going to talk about it anymore.

EDIT: Fuck it.