LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

LOL! In my cousin's case she would need a baseball proof vest.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

I wasn't there when she first started coughing but I saw her at the hospital. She had blood all over her shirt, her pants, her hands, her face and neck were all bloody and her eyes were red too. That was creepy becuase it was real and scary because it was my best friend who was coughing up blood. Although she joked around and said "I look like I belong on the poster for 28 Days Later".

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 13 years ago

hmm....Alice Cooper concert today was awesome

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"I wasn't there when she first started coughing but I saw her at the hospital. She had blood all over her shirt, her pants, her hands, her face and neck were all bloody and her eyes were red too."

Maybe girls are just evolving and the period works in reverse now.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

It's not just girls... I woke up with gills today. Gills that pee.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

You might wanna have that checked out. Found more of the baby black widows that hatched, so far fifteen are still in the apartment. The rest are happily outside under a bush spinning webs.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

So umm Harpy? I wanted to say sorry to you for the ahh fanfiction thing I posted and the comments I made about it. Also I want to say sorry to the guys who have or had girlfriends and they went to page 3 or they read post about BloodHarpy I am sorry if you broke up or you girlfriend threatend to nuetur you. Harpy can we continue our fight please I dying of boredom. Please?

When you left my colors faded to gray oha oha hey! oha oha oha hey! In the song of love I to say now I play it everyday! When you left my colors faded to gray hey little lova stay or my colors fade away!

O.O^huh?!

Can't help you with that Lady DD, i stopped reading WarBlade's posts in this thread a long time ago.

Also, fucking newfags, who brings them here? All these goddamn meme spewing idiots who probably can't even triforce... They should all go die in a fire.

▲
▲ ▲

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

hm
im just looking through my sources

So... Anyone still alive on this site or what?

Well I've been active enough so I'm alive.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah me too.

I'm still alive, I didn't long on yesterday because of a really bad headache that needed two asprins, ginger tea, a litter of Mountain Dew Code Red and a tylenol extra strength just to get rid of.

WarBlade I'll continue my spare with you. Only because if I lose or win I can challenge someone else.

I can't sleep because of beer, socks, and Marine Iguanas.

You know what's cool? Iron Man's armor is apparently part of his body now.

He has trillions of microscopic robots floating around inside of his body that, when he telepathically tells them to, will swarm out of the pores in his skin and build the armor around his body.

He controls the armor with his nervous system, so he's basically the coolest guy ever.

Put THAT shit into the movies, you bastards. And bring Mickey Rourke back while you're at it.

SOMEONE TALK ABOUT WEIRD SHIT.

EDIT: Who is this "Jessie" bastard who keeps trying to make a profile? I've banned him so many times that I can't even remember what he did in the first place.

One weird shit is how i have to refresh twice to be able to access this website. I wonder if i refresh more times what happens... Maybe we're secretly some secret satanic cult that only accepts those who are "refreshed"...

Has anyone been to the Predators movie website lately? Becasue they have the feature on there where you can destroy other websites. It's very awsome and very fun!

About talking about weird shit so far the only thing I have is a guinea pig who's intire belly was covered in engorged ticks. Made my skin crawl but I got over it once I turned on some Sum 41.

Sooo as far as my dream job goes I think I might go into the drag racing business. Legal drag racing not illegal.

Satan? Hah! You think we would worship THAT lightweight?

GLLLAEEEGH! all the way. And yes, GLLLAEEEGH! must be written that way at all times, lest a multiversal atrocity take place.

I support good ol' Sate (as we called him back in college) over your mediocre diety >:C

EDIT2: RULES 1 AND 2 FAG GOAT

wtf?

Just saw Predators it awsome and worth the money fo the tickets and the snacks!

Who's talking about Satan. Oh and about weird shit I found this website where they have unedited police crime scene photos. It's twisted but interesting.