DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5809343/1/HART_SHAPED_LOVE

This is one of the best fanfics i've ever read. The ending is marveleouse.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

well cya all in a week
i'm on a holiday so till then :)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

A few of my favorites:

"he said it all angistly and sexy and it made bella sad and turned on"

"he can see in the dark and protect from the enemy ninjas who want to capture hary potter"

'"KONNICHIWA!" said harry potrter to bella"

"VAMPIRES ARE TOTALLY LAME WIZARDS ARE BEST"

And of course, the ending. Brilliant parody.

EDIT: Read the reviews. Seriously.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought I was the guy that typed strange shit.

You mean these?

"This has caused my brain to be full of fuck." - What is this I don't even

"Wow. Awesome. And then Bella was a zombie." - Goblin Cat KC

"wow, what trash. lern 2 spellcheck" - xxTeamxEdwardxx

"I have given up the will to live after reading this..." - Xrnod

"This story really left me scared an confuse for the future of humanity." - Richard C Mongler

"THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING FANFICTION IN THE WORLD I WOULD HAVE YOUR CHILDREN AMILLION TIMES OVER." - Tehflyer

Yeah, like those.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

OH MY GOD.

There's Schindler's List fanfiction. I wish I were kidding.

Upon closer review, most of it looks pretty inoffensive (considering), but read the first one. You'll know it when you see it, trust me.

No luck yet in my search for a Hotel Rwanda/Dragonball Z crossover, but I'm looking. This is the internet, after all.

EDIT: Spammers, please be aware that advertising here is futile. Best case scenario, 6 people at the most will see it, and that's assuming I don't delete it. It's rather pointless.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sooo we're paranoid right now because a bunch of Black Widows hatched somewhere in the apartment where the water heater is. Neko said this is one of the most scariest things she had even delt with.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

We don't know where the remaining eighty of them went so yeah this is real fucking scary!

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

More scary than than "The Bloody Cough Day"? That scared me.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

What is this "Blood Cough Day" you speak of?

I think that means she coughed blood out at one time.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Who?
And here are some other words so I don't get my post deleted.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

"We don't know where the remaining eighty of them went so yeah this is real fucking scary!"

As long as they're not bothering you...

A Fly just landed in my glass of coke to annoy me. Not cool, fucking fly. That was my coke, now you've got to see how you can get out of there by yourself, HA!

I'm not helping you, that was my coke. You wanted it, now you have it. Time to swim.

Damn that was my last glass of coke...

You should try propane in stead.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah to answer Serpentine and WarBlade if you are wondering who was coughing up blood it was me. I was at my mom's house DeathDealer was there too. So I'm sitting on the sofa talking and I feel a tickle in my chest and started to cough really hard and next thing I know after cough #4 blood came up with that cough and then I coughed three mores times more blood came up with that. So my mom freaks out and cousin freaks out and they rush me to the hospital and at the hospital they ran like blood tests on me, x-ray ect. Come to find out this was caused by a inury I has sustained two years before or three I don't remember but I was hit in the chest by a hardball so they think it might have hit a vein and brushed a vein and me coughing could have caused more damage.

Plus they asked me if I had eaten any raw shellfish of undercooked shellfish because I might have lung fluke.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Damn that's pretty rough there Harpy! Glad your ok =)!

What's lung fluke?

LadyDeathDealer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Lung fluke is this parasitical work like animal that gets into you lungs after you've eaten raw or undercooked shellfish. The breed at an alarming rate nad eat your lungs, this causes you to cough up blood and it's very painful from what I've heard and researched.

Oh turns out we can go see Predators on the 22nd maybe I dunno yet. we need some movie choices again, we are debating on weath or not to watch The Amityvile Horror or Wrong Turn. So what do ya guys think?

It's stupid quiz time!!!

What powers combine to make Captain Pollution?

"Come to find out this was caused by a inury I has sustained two years before or three I don't remember but I was hit in the chest by a hardball so they think it might have hit a vein and brushed a vein"

This is why 50cent always wears a bullet proof vest.