Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Just one more year and we can sacrifice you to the Volcano God!

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HIPS.... -does the motion-

And bring your knees in tight -does-

Lets...

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well congrats ^^

When I get the skull I'll sing for you xD

no, thats ok. I am going to bed and see how long i get till the phone rings again. I am starting to hate it, you know?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Congratulations Neko, you are now as old as I. BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!

Also, i would like to take this opportunity to ask all my active clan members to look in the clan already and say what they're supposed to say. You have until the end of the week before i make the decisions on my own.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey! No double posting you old whore.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I laughed out loud when I read that. It's really funny that we didn't do anything on Neko's birthday except got to work go home and veg out in front of our laptops. Yesterday we pretty much did the same thing only we went out for pizza get on the computer then go to sleep.

Today we ended up singing in honor of IceNeko turning 20 Diamond Eyes by Shinedown and then we attempted to do the electric slid which in turn resulted in me tripping over my dog Gladiator and landing face first on the floor. What I don't get is why my cousin said I looked like an octopus while falling.

Shit, were it any other mod, i'd have restarted the favourite/least favourite person topic in this thread, but since it was Angus, i can't disobey my leader, so i won't.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

@BloodHarpy

You tripped over you own dog? That sounds very painful.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

It was probably one of those teeny tiny breeds, they're such under your feet breeds.

It's karma. It's because she didn't bake a pretty cake.

Actually Gladiator is a 100 pound male Doberman. So yeah very painful for me, annoying for the dog because he turned around and growled at me. I guess it was because when I tripped over him he was napping at the moment. I swear that dog is still glaring at me but hey at lest he still lets me hug him.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

K i'm back from a weekend off non-activity
So whatever i'm here ^^

And know i'm just gonna euhm...

Congrats again Neko so you feel even better ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

BLARG HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING

DO NOT WANT

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

RIDING THE SHUTTLE BUS SUCKS. That is all.

Well I might get this over with now. Alright guys I've got good news and bad news is. The good news is in December my aunt is taking me, my two cousins and my friend(IceNeko) on a cross country trip in an RV which sounds ok I guess. But that’s not that good news the good news is that I have a modem and will be able to use the internet. The bad news is my other cousin is going with us(whom some of you know as KalinaXenoWolf), lucky for me she can’t use the computer until June 6th of next year.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don’t see why she had to bring Satan’s Spawn with us. I know she’s family and all that but WHY?! And then we’re gong to be with her for a whole month?! I promised my mom we wouldn’t fight with her or anything but that’s gonna be tough.