if there was a song at the end of avp what should it be?

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

they did it for transformers and transformers2 at the end of the film so why not for avp and avpr

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Uh, i don't know if you're aware, but ALL movies have credits songs. Anyway, this should be the ending song for AvP.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'd rather we not look to Michael Bay for inspiration, but if there must be a song at the end, it should probably be something like "When Worlds Collide." Not terribly original, but it fits.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

But look, from the preds' perspective, the lyrics to The Final Countdown actually match the movie. They say "We're leaving together/But still it's farewell" because they are leving together with the predalien, but they'll soon kill eachother like retards. And later they say "I'm sure that we'll all miss her so" referring to uhhh... whatever her name is with the big boobs. Except the part about leaving for Venus, which is stupid, because Venus isn't light years away, it all fits.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Nice songs already, final countdown owns.
It has soemthing spaceis or whatever and like DW said.
But DD's song is good too.

What about this when something is about to rise like the end of AVP when the chestburster comes out of the predator, this song might be used as ending too.
But I prefer the songs from DW and DD but I just post another one :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToN5fu__R1c&feature=related

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

okey lets not use michel bay think of sombody else

and deathwraith i know that all movies have credit songs i was just using transformers as an example