MY RETARDED THREAD TIME!!!!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I've just had an epiphany. LONG AGO, IN A DISTANT CLAN, THERE WAS A GIRL CALLED... UH... Wait, let me think... Ok, i forgot. Something that had to do with "sizzling". But anyway, it was in the Shadow Serpents. And i remember when she first joined she - OH WAIT I THINK IT WAS SIZZLING FROG!!!! So anyway. When she first joined i remember she made a topic using her boyfriend's (or something like that) account to say that she would join as soon as something something. And i remember she said his name was "Matt". And i remember it was someone very well-known and easy to remember, BUT ALSO, I FORGOT WHO IT WAS. All these years i've been trying to find that topic when Sizzling Frog said that she was going to join, to read it again, and i just couldn't remember who it was. So now i was looking through clan members to see what clans have what members nowadays, and i clicked on Navyspaz' profile and there it says "HI, I am Matthew".

I can positively say, i shat a brick. SO, is anyone still around today who could confirm that Navy's profile was the one that Sizzling Frog, my only contemporary noob (or at least the only one i remember), used to announce that she would join? Because that would really make it easier to find the topic.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

You have too much time on your hands.

Not at all, actually. I'm just extremely obsessive.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Atleast he's having fun so shadowwall joins in although he does not even know 95% of the site members.

So my research in the Alien library's has given me this little information.
My Clan Leader => Peterson is also called Mathew .

So it's probably a fail if peterson has never had anything to do with Shadow serpents but anyway i'm glad to help you with your search DW :)

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

this was years ago and you didnt bother to tell anyone then

Yea, but i don't think i knew Petereson back then. Navy is one of those people that i've always looked up to and i remember the profile that the thread was made from was one of those profiles.

DarkSerpentine, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

The purpose of this thread please?

Battlemage, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

The purpose of this thread is to herp all that has been derped amd derp all unherped.

ryanwethy, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Cool story bro.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

No i was around i wasnt Peterson then i was Pvt.Vasquez then but i cant think back that far back to much pot. but umm let me see i do recall this turn of events but i think it was Navyspaz cant queit remember...

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Man I'm going to have to agree with doc. Don't really understand this little rant, but I'll let it continue.