WE GOT ANOTHER BOT!

magic03, Undefined, 13 years ago

The rain falls out of the polluted sky like a dead whore falling from a tenth story building. The rooftops are glistening with water as the raindrops explode into it like tiny bullets.

Somewhere, in one of the 300 foot tombstones some asshole decided to call "skyscrapers," an animal named Jason Buhn is sawing the face off of a screaming hooker. She's probably very young; that's how Bohn likes them. College-age, most likely. Could’ve been a doctor, or a singer, or whatever she wanted.

Instead, she'll be a mess for the forensics team to clean up and a hard-on in that fat swine's pants. I can almost smell the blood on those cold, pudgy hands of his. I cannot save the girl anymore than I can save the city, but I can and will punish the bastard responsible. It isn't much, but it's the best I can give her.

What's really eating me is I'm the one who didn't pull the trigger the last time this sick fuck got caught. I counted on the justice system to lock him away where he could never hurt anyone. It was a stupid mistake, and I don't plan on repeating it.

I've got a bullet with his name carved into it, and when the time comes and he's got his back against the wall, the son of a bitch is gonna know it's Bones Callahan who's sending him to Hell.

... By the way, this is Jason BUHN the serial killer we're talking about, not Jason BOHN the golfer. Jason Bohn is a hell of a nice guy, and doesn't mutilate people (far as I know, anyway).

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

Another ridiculous thread... dude this is AVP and you start to show off some golf sticks ???

I suggest you post this again on the off-topic thread and delete this one before somebody else does.

Or are they actually related to AVP ??? xD

srry man but these are the rulez

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

Oh snap, OH SNAP!

It's TIME, baby.

EDIT: Whattya think? Any hard boiled detective clichés I missed, or does that about sum it up?