Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Who would win in hockey? Alien or Predator

Forum

Who would win in hockey? Alien or Predator

Register or login to post
WarBlade
2010-04-19 21:53:48
Yautja
The Predators would win due to strength, determination and bravery.
"I am the worst of the worst. The cruelest of the crulest. The strongest of the clan I once called my brothers. I hunt for sport but I kill for the thrill of ending life. I AM A BAD BLOOD!
Survivor88
2010-04-19 21:57:11
Xenomorph
Aliens would win because they have sharp claws and stick to the ice better predators would just be slipping around
BloodHarpy
2010-04-19 22:31:31
Yautja
Well this is a tough one to answer
I'm your superbeast!
DeathWraith
2010-04-20 08:41:28
Xenomorph
Of course Ali3ns would win, they can run on all fours and use their tails. Predators are not more fit, Aliens are born fit. Predators are full of steroids for all we know.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Mebber
2010-04-20 10:09:55
Human
Well Predators could simply glue the puck on one of their discs (as long as it is icehockey). By doing so they could easily win the game... i don't think aliens could intercept such a disc...

Hmm its interesting how well this topic is flourishing^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
predatorgirl
2011-02-17 07:39:53
Yautja
i would't mind seeing a match like that but i can't decide i'll just say it's a draw
i'll rip your head off
and stick it where the
sun don't shine...
BloodHarpy
2011-02-19 06:33:10
Yautja
I have to say the same:It would be a draw.
I'm your superbeast!
tawganator
2018-04-24 19:56:48
Xenomorph
A real tough call here. The Preds would be the most skilled but the Xenos can run on all fours digging into the ice with their claws and keep that tail handy as a hockey stick. Very tough call. I'm going have to say it's an even match.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
Deathdrop
2018-04-30 17:56:25
Yautja
The Predators have the clear advantage here; the Xenos would be nigh-impossible to organize into a team, and even if they did, they'd spend most of the game in the penalty box for murder and/or facerape.
DeathWraith
2018-05-01 01:32:34
Xenomorph
I don't think so. If the Xenomorphs have a hivemind they should be organized by default. I think the problem xenos would have is that it would be very hard for them to gain proper momentum on skates because of their huge tails. Unless they use the tails as hockey sticks, which shouldn't be legal.

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2018-05-18 17:50:59
Yautja
We must assume, then, that the Xenos

1.) comprehend notions such as "games," "rules," and "Canada."

and

2.) care enough about said concepts to temporarily forgo host collection for the sake of participating.

This suggests aliens are far more intelligent than previously assumed. Rather than instinct-driven Lovecraftian abominations, Xenos are actually just dicks. They exist to troll the universe, wiping out life not for any rational or constructive purpose, but because they think it's funny.

Still a better motivation than Thanos.
DeathWraith
2018-05-19 07:20:46
Xenomorph
That's a really interesting point, about motivations. While I've written before about how Xenomorphs are probably more intelligent at birth than humans are at their peak, I've never considered that they might not possess the ability for post-evolutionary motivations. There is SOME proof throughout the movies that a Queen has the ability to compel drones to do things against their will. This shows both that they have a will of their own and that the Queen overrides that will if necessary for her own purposes. The question now is...

does the Queen care about Canada? Let's assume the Queen doesn't die of old age, would she at some point in her life find joy in making her drones play hockey for her entertainment, instead of just... I don't know what she likes now. Corgis and James Bond?

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Alien Comics

Dish Network Iowa
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners