I just had to say it

DeathWraith12, Undefined, 14 years ago

I'm the only guy here named DeathWraith! Cool huh?

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

O.0 WTF?! Is this guy serious?

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 14 years ago

...wow

for 1, your not, 2........wow

I'd hate to be that right now.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I smell a ban for making two accounts approaching.

This is an obvious attempt at trolling, and a bad one, so who do we know whom i may have pissed off and isn't good at trolling, yet capable of writing a whole coherent sentence? Mebber, mr_loco, Shadowwall and Survivor88. Was any one of these online around the time this topic was made?

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

A loud hiss come's fort from the shadows

Are you suspecting me puny HUMAN !!!

I might consider letting you live cause i like the way the forum lives cause of you but any further conclusions with me in it will be facehugged.

K i'm a candidate for that but I always respect the rules "not always like off topic thingies but everybody doesn't follow the rules always" so im not a bad guy unless in a fight.

I thought you would see by now that i have no bad intentions here

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I'm not human lol.

But hey, don't worry about it, whoever did this probably already stopped when he heard it was bannable. so whatever.

What an idiot. Maybe his happy pills kicked in.

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

"This is an obvious attempt at trolling, and a bad one, so who do we know whom i may have pissed off and isn't good at trolling, yet capable of writing a whole coherent sentence? Mebber, mr_loco, Shadowwall and Survivor88. Was any one of these online around the time this topic was made?"

I don't taunt covered, and i'm a bit disappointed you expect such things from me.

But what was that? Thank you for admiting that i'm capable of writing whole coherent sentences! Out of your mouth ähh hand, it sounds almost like a compliment. Was that a compliment? C'mon, it was a compliment, was it? I knew it, in the depths of your heart you are a quite amiable person and all this flame-stuff is just pretended.
Wonderful, just wonderful.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

I just like to talk Epic :p

but indeed member wonderfull
just wonderfull

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

Death Wraith, keep my name outta your mouth and we can keep it the same dogg... Go find out who the real person is before you accuse the innocent, and as much as this dude may be fuckin with you, after all the bashing you do against users, you kinda had it comin...

Anyway, just shake it off, don't let it get to u, it's just a waste of energy and time..

And to answer your question about if I was involved, No I was not, I'm 29 years old and got way better things to do then go play around like that on the net. I don't have internet beefs, I'm too old for that....

I just sitting her multi-tasking online laughing my ass of at whoever said they were the only one here named DeathWraith.

Serioustly their username is DeathWraith12. And any jackass with so much as an inch of a brain could look at the topic's posted and can see the name DeathWraith on one of them. So either this guy has some beef with DeathWraith or it was just some idiot who thought they were somehow important.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

I've banned the "deathwraith12" account, so that's that. For some reason, mods can't see IP's anymore, so I don't know who did it.