EDIT: Forum Problems (solved so far)

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I seem to be unable to reply in the clan forum and BloodHarpy has confirmed that she cannot do it either, in stead of the reply page i get a 404 error. I've seen Praetorian around here lately and i'm pretty sure i've noticed some changes to the front page of the site. Is this error due to a mistake in coding or is it because of a work in progress and when will it be fixed?

EDIT: I also get an error when i try to edit my profile, all spaces appear blank and at the top of the page i get the following message:

"Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/alienvsp/public_html/users/profile.php on line 67

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/alienvsp/public_html/users/profile.php on line 70"

So Praetorian, Pv2 or anyone who knows what's with the changes and the errors, please let us know too, thank you.

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I thought someone hacked my account at first but after I tried again today same thing.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I'm getting the same thing, so this seems to be a forum-wide problem. I'll try to contact P.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I haven't excperienced any of these yet just to let you know

Edit:FAIIIIIIL !!!!! I do experience them :D

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Thats how I got logged out of my file. But didn't know that when it first happened I thought it was my computer.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Same here

Plus my original profile had been erased completly. And I've been gone for almost four weeks so I dunno how long this has been going on. I thought it was my computer too at first byt apprantly not.

Oh Hey Shadowwell what clan are you in? You said you haven't had the same problem right?

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

What the hell?! What's up with the site guys?! Someone's been in my profile I think because when I logged on it was gone. Is it there but I can't see it?

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

WarAlien i am the proud sub-leader of the Epic SILENT ASSASINS "some epic rock music as background music "

And i do experience these errors i said also the clan forum is "infected"

"IceNeko is a proud member of the Dark Blood Organization" or so it says in your profile. So in that regard, why the hell are you no longer a member of the clan?

I wanna know the same fucking thing.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Aaannd the contact link is "404 not found". Looking into contactign him through other means. Back in a sec...

EDIT: Anyone else having problems with the clan rooms?

EDIT 2: I got on this time (got a blank page and a pop-up last time), but I can't make new topics.

So are you actually hving problems viewing the clan forum? I can't post or make topics, but i can see it just fine.

And remember, boys and girls, to verify if your profile still information still exists, click your own name rather than clicking Edit Profile, because the spaces in that tab will most likely be empty right now.

Wait maybe Ice didn't leave the clan. Like I said before my four week break my cousin was acting weird, she got mad at me for calling her a Twilight fan and so she hacked my computer and deleted some stuff off my hardrive and then she threatend to key my car. So now we're fighting and frankly I don't give a damn what she does. But I beginning to think she hacked IceNeko's account because KalinaXenoWolf isn't in the clan anymore.

(for those of you who don't know I own a 2010 red Chevy Camaro and I had to front most of the money for since my Mom said she'd by it.)

I think you have the wrong definition of hacking.

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ok guys i'll have a look at it,

The site changed server so there might be some problems with the transfer.

Most problems should be fixed.
Post here any other problems you see.

Sorry for the trouble, but this server has some configurations different from the previous one.

I'll try now and post again to see if everything works.

Yes, both posting in the clan and editing my profile worked, thanks.

However (next post)...

The "Contact" button that we should be able to use to email you still displays a 404 error in stead of what it should be doing.

Fixed and thanks.