Problems with Alien Vs. Predator 2

NLemonz, Undefined, 14 years ago

Hello all! Glad to be a part of the forum. Pretty Informative and all that. Sad to say my first post will be one with a question.

Ok, so, I installed alien vs. predator 2 on my comp. (I have windows 7 by the way) and it runs a little weird. The menu and everything like that is all kinds of fuck*d up, its all bright as hell, the color almost looks inverted. When I play the campaign it runs alright for the most part however there are parts when the graphics just go crazy, can't really describe it, just weird things, like dude's faces appear to stretch across an entire wall type sh*t. But then there'll be parts that run completely fine. Not sure what all to do about it. I've tried setting the compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 2 and whatnot but it still gives me these weird images, the cutscenes always look fine too though. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is it just me or windows 7 or something? Thanks to all for their time and consideration. :)

Edit: I'm playing through the marine campaign to see what is really messing up. The other stuff is cooling down but the main issue is the draw distance. I'm at the part where I pick up those other marines in that huge tank thing. Running around now and the draw distance is all messed up. Things in the distance are all blurry and mashing together till' I get up close. That, and still the menu is all bright and whatnot. Lol, looks nothing like space ;)

lilwreker, Undefined, 14 years ago

It happened to me on vista then when i tryed again it was gone i dont know but it has happened to me.

NLemonz, Undefined, 14 years ago

Hell yeah? I dunno, I uninstalled it, removed it from my computer, put it back on and still it does it. I've already tried different things with it and it doesn't change it too much. Gotta figure this out! Lol starting to take it personally with this thing bro. Lmao its eating away at me, the way having a word on the tip of your tongue does.

jouli, Undefined, 13 years ago

Nice, clean and well done post. Congratulation. I wondering? You didn't dye the fabric, did you?