Space Jockey's

Survivor, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

In the movie alien the space jockeys were one of the most puzzeling things about the movie alien I've always wondered how did the aliens get on the space jockeys ship and who were the space jockeys.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

"In the movie alien the space jockeys were one of the most puzzeling things about the movie alien"

'nuff said.

No one knows anything yet. Theories are either Space Jockeys created the Aliens, or uh... well... found them first or something.

I'm awesome because i can stuff after i've said "'nuff said".

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Indd it will remain a mystery ...................................................TCHAK! ooh got you guys there :D

Survivor, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I guess we wont find out until they make a movie or comic about it.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I'd rather not really find out the mystery is the best part about them, right?

Oh and this "nuff" - Just looked at my moron to english dictionary, seems it means ENOUGH. This isn't a poke at you Wraith, just at anyone who uses it. So, yeah its a poke at you.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

So it's a poke at Bloo and Deathdrop?

Now that i know you have a moron to english dictionary though, i understand how you learned english.

(Hey, thought since we were doing this, i might as well...)

"I guess we wont find out until they make a movie or comic about it."

I think there already are comics about it, but comics aren't canon. So i never read them, because i don't care.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Stan Lee said "nuff" and I will not see his good name disrespected.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

btt:
Well in fact the Space jockeys invented Easter- and it was their very heart of religios celebrations. They believed in the Great Old Ones, especially in Gfrnck'Frnknau, the Great white oviparous Terrorbunny.

In ancient prophecies, Gfrnck'Frnknau promised his followers immortality in case they could manage to find all of his hidden holy eggs. The space jockeys started a religious search each year to discover all of the eggs. After a few thousand years they had found all of em'. The derelict ship on LV-426 was the frighter carrying the last load of eggs, heading for the space jockey's homeworld, where the they started a pray to Gfrnck'Frnknau to get their well-earned reward (the derelict ship had a flat tire, that's why they came too late to the ceremony). Well Gfrnck'Frnknau was a little jokester, and the whole immortality-thing was bullshit. Instead of giving immortality to the jockeys, he breached the sealing of every 7th of his little egg's, revealing a lot of fun, surprise and chocolate, before all of the space jockey were facehugged. And that's the one and only truth about the space jockeys.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

It should have been kept a mystery!!! xD