Alien vs Predator 2 wants and need's discuss

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think Paul ws anderson should be kept as far away from the franchise as possible because in one fail swoop he managed to undermine two franchises at once.
point 1 Ripley's struggle in all the alien movies was to make sure the alien's never get to earth prefferably by eradicating them "just to be sure"
point 2 Predator's are cold blooded alien's and need sunlight and heat (like reptiles) to heat theie blood in order to function at their optimum hunting capacity.
Now one thing the arctic is lacking is heat and a pyramid 2,000feet below the surface is lacking light.
The cinematography is shoddy as you cant see the action when these two legend's face off oh and also how long is the alien's tail that spear's the first predator.
I would like to see Chris Cunningham direct the movie if there is one as he is'nt afraid to use a much needed wide angle lense plus has a real dark style. it should be set in the future on a colony planet with some marine's thrown in for good measure.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

as far as the heat question goes for the predators - the meshing you can see around their body has built in technology to warm their bodies to the correct temperature needed for their survivial.

Paul ander-dumb should definately stay away from films. period.

i'd like to see james cameron or david fincher take the directors chair if ever another film was to be made.

to be honest as i've said so many times before - any ideas for avp 2 should be left in the dirt, crossover genres are terrible and never work.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the fish net things on them keep em warm or thats what they said in one of the comics

game over game over... o 2 more live

I mean i like AVP but paul anderson could have made it better and we all know whts things needed to change but really and this is my opinion so dont get offenced, but im tired of talking bout how he could have made it better. Its made lets all just live with it ok? lol

I hunt alone. I hunt aliens and humans no one will live.avp1.gif

alphaalien017, Undefined, 19 years ago

okay we all know there are too many predators to send every hundred years to become men or whatever they become.I think it would have been better to go to the pyramid to become elders.this may sound stupid so voice your opinions.

all hail the queen whomb gives life