Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
Eshtar
2013-01-09 18:29:53
Yautja
I am eshtar (I usualy don't give my real name online) I live in Maryland with my husband. I am 30. I love the Predator species and look forward to being in that universe. *smiles*
Trophy-Hunter
2013-01-09 22:20:51
Yautja
Hi Eshtar! Nice to meet u! Yeah I love the predator species too! In my personal opinion, humans are the real predators!
antoniod2
2013-01-12 14:02:19
Yautja
but I'm kind of super predators we are a species new yautjas evolved and we are new in the universe. I hope I become a youngblood and then have many trophies for my kind and become a king then a cetanu (god of death) of my kind of Yautja.
DarkLioness
2013-01-12 14:03:20
Xenomorph
Hello newbies..

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
Peterson
2013-01-12 14:20:28
Human
Read the rules and enjoy your stay.
Illiana
2013-01-12 14:23:32
Human
hi I'm illiana I'm a avp nerd I'm 18 and my love one is here his name is wolf and I think Dutch blain Mac and Billy are funny
I will stand side by side with u my comrades
Blizzard
2013-01-12 15:52:00
Xenomorph
hello newbies (yes I realise this is very hypocriticalcoming from me )
........................................................................................................
All my moments in life will be lost like tears in the rain
GrimReaper
2013-01-12 16:06:35
Human
Sup?
The good life is all I need, the guns are all I want and those who stab me in the back are no use to me alive.
six
2013-01-12 16:26:37
Xenomorph

these weak human form comes from the desire to kill
Eshtar
2013-01-12 18:30:55
Yautja
I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)
Eshtar
2013-01-12 18:32:08
Yautja
I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)
Eshtar
2013-01-12 18:41:05
Yautja
Register or login to post

Predator Books

Dish Network Indiana
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners