Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
vikings11
2012-06-23 17:46:07
Yautja
Hi im vkings11.
XenoPred321
2012-06-24 16:06:01
Human
hi i'm XenoPred321
"I like to keep this handy" -Hicks
Kurai
2012-06-25 16:41:01
Xenomorph
Heya! I'm new here and I must say I love almost everything about the Aliens and mostly everything about the predators. Aliens have an almost artistic gracefulness that make them perfect for illustration. I like to make games and little programs though I'm not exactly good at it I try my best. :P

I've started on a little Xenomorph Hive simulator which is going nicely.

But yeah, I'm Kurai. Pleased to be a part of the board. ^_^
Peterson
2012-06-25 16:43:49
Human
Welcome to all the new joins to the website. Make sure you all read the rules and follow them, if you have any questions refer to the ask a mod topic before posting them in the ask a mod topic, as your question may have already been answered.
SuperTrey007
2012-06-29 22:22:04
Yautja
Hey. I'm a new yautja and I only signed up for this cause I love my cousin a lot. So don't pick on me.

tawganator
2012-06-30 02:24:51
Xenomorph
It's so nice to see so many new members :) welcome all of you.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
predalienyautja
2012-06-30 04:14:02
Yautja
hello i am predalienyautja im new here obveusly. i will try my best to understand all the rules and make good friends.
steiven
2012-07-12 13:50:47
Undefined
Hello
My name is steiven wilson. i am From Lindon. i am network engineer. i sign up here here to keep in touch with different people. And i hope i'll Get A lot of knowledge from here & enjoy my stay. :)

2012-07-12 14:55:19
Human
welcome to the site, read the rules and enjoy your stay.
Spacial_flux
2012-07-14 12:57:18
Undefined
Hello, am Spacial Flux,
I began my speculation between the two series after seeing Alien in 94, and predator 2, which spawned this series thank you James Cameron, and not so much to Paul "the Destroyer" Anderson.
I collected Dark Horse Comics of original AvP, and read the books, and played the games. I honestly didn't know outside my home, that there was such a fan base, other than myself, at that time. However I love speculating, and what star wars nerds are to their series I am to this one.
Cheers
-Bloo-
2012-07-14 13:05:00
Xenomorph
Welcome, it's nice to see someone who might actually bring up worthy conversation in this place.

I mean, not that we don't already have a lively cast.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Gambusia
2012-08-02 22:09:32
Human
Hello there folks! I was having a Alien and Predator movie marathon earlier today and realized I haven't even posted on this forum yet. I’ve been a huge fan of the Alien franchise for a long while now and figured I’d join the site.
Register or login to post

Predator Movies

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners