Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › New member? Introduce yourself here.

Forum

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Register or login to post
Elder-Predator64
2012-05-16 14:22:12
Yautja
Hello, I'm Elder-Predator64. I'm new here also. I want to become a full-fledged Elder someday.
Echo-Wolf23
2012-05-16 18:12:16
Yautja
Hi there! Welcome to the forms! I'm SO glad your on here, Elder! Its gonna be so much fun for us! Be sure to ask if you can join the Hunter's Moon clan so you can be with me! :)
-Echo Wolf
Elder-Predator64
2012-05-16 18:40:26
Yautja
Hello, Echo! Why thank you for welcoming me! I'm glad you're here too! Ah, yes. I'll ask them If I could join their clan. It's nice to meet you, Ms. Wolf. Yes. You're so kind. Yes, I'll be sure to ask them so I can be with you! :) I welcome you too!

-Elder
Elder-Predator64
2012-05-16 18:43:14
Yautja
How...do I ask to be on the Hunter's Moon Clan, Echo Wolf? Thanks.

-Elder
Echo-Wolf23
2012-05-16 18:46:23
Yautja
Your so very welcome, Elder! All you need to do is go to the Forms page on here and you'll see the Clan Regestration thread. All you have to do is go on there and ask them if you can be in the Hunter's Moon clan. Its that easy! I sure hope you can be in it soon!

I love you! :)
-Echo Wolf
Elder-Predator64
2012-05-16 19:02:50
Yautja
I've already posted a request for to join their clan. Thank you for your kindness, Young warrior Echo. Your welcome here had me smiling full of joy! I do hope that I become part of the Hunters Moon clan so I can know you better! You're too welcome! I hope I get to hear from you soon! :)

Oh Echo. I...Love you too! I sincerely thank your Generosity.

-Elder
Echo-Wolf23
2012-05-16 19:07:44
Yautja
Ohh.. your so welcome! As long as I'm smiling, I feel so alive! Thank you! Lets be sure to make lots of friends here! :)
-Echo Wolf
Elder-Predator64
2012-05-16 19:15:57
Yautja
I'm glad you feel alive! As long as you're happy, It makes me happy too! Yes, let's make friends and make people feel welcome!

-Elder
Deathdrop
2012-05-16 20:02:05
Yautja
Welcome to the site, guys.
Elder-Predator64
2012-05-17 08:40:37
Yautja
Hello, Deathdrop and thank you for the warm welcome!
Echo-Wolf23
2012-05-17 09:41:35
Yautja
Oh and by the way, Elder, we both got warnings for being off topic. We have to talk about the AVP world, not each other! Don't worry, this is my second warning! Its alright! Lets just be sure to talk about the AVP world and not each other! :)
-Echo Wolf
Elder-Predator64
2012-05-17 13:20:45
Yautja
Yeah, I got a warning too. They take it seriously here. There is an Off-Topic thread in the forums. I heard that you can post non AVP topics there, I think. I did read the rules, but it will be hard to mezmorize them in my head. Let's be careful next time.
Register or login to post

Alien Queen Figure

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners