Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Any play on Howrse?

Forum

Any play on Howrse?

Register or login to post
KalinaXenoWolf
2010-01-29 19:49:08
Undefined
I was just wondering since I have account of Howrse. My screen name is Ladylioness and my two affixs are AVP:Blade Hunters, Lycan Steeds!, Blue Monn Okami and Dragons Pride! And I have a Throughbred mare on the site Named Predator's Requiem.
TWILIGHT FAN FOREVER I LOVE TWILIGHT I'M A TWIHARD!!!!! I LOVE YOU EDWARD CULLEN PLEASE I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOREVER!

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeathWraith
2010-01-29 19:58:11
Xenomorph
So what you're saying is you're an overenthusiastic 14 year old version of Predess?

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
KalinaXenoWolf
2010-01-29 20:51:03
Undefined
Something like that lol! My friends on Howrse are hyper also, I'm usually hyper. So is anyone doing anything for SuperBowl? Becuase I'm gonna try to stay online most of the day.

Are they doing a Predator 3 and Alien vs Predator 3? Because I went to one site an looked and they said no and another one that said yeah.
TWILIGHT FAN FOREVER I LOVE TWILIGHT I'M A TWIHARD!!!!! I LOVE YOU EDWARD CULLEN PLEASE I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOREVER!

DeathWraith
2010-01-29 21:19:32
Xenomorph
I don't know for sure if they're still making Predator 3, but i sure hope no one's gonna make an AvP3 movie.

What is howrse, a gaia for horses, or horse-obsessed people who think riding a horse is a sport?

Also, do what my sig says and read the rules.

READ THE RULES

KalinaXenoWolf
2010-01-30 20:20:40
Undefined
To bad Paul Anderson did't direct AVP2. He directed the Resident Evil trilogy and all theose were good, and so was AVP. If anyone could pull off an AVP3 it would be Paul Anderson bu to bad someone else directed the second one. Predator 3 would be ok I mean thef= first one was good the second one was ok so mabe a third one.

Howrse is actually a sim game you can train, breed sale and buy horses.I think horse riding is a sport and I'm horse crazy, I haven't riden since I was eight though.

Good rules by the way!

DeathWraith
2010-01-30 21:15:21
Xenomorph
This is me backing out of a conversation with someone who liked AvP and who thinks horse riding is a sport.

READ THE RULES

shadowatching
2010-01-30 21:26:58
Undefined
Ridding horses aren't a sport, its freedom.
!PRICE CHECK! Cleanup Aisle Six! "Rotten Body Landslide"! And don't forget our special sale on "Every Bone Broken Chicken"! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty "Hammer Smashed Face"! Aisle Three.
"Don't take away my ability to have tantrums, alright? That you cannot have, alright, you ROBOT??!!
shadowatching
2010-01-30 22:13:47
Undefined
don't take this the wrong way wolf. BUT, the pictures in your sig should be predator related, and its supposed to be 460 by 130. Like mine and Deaths signatures are.
!PRICE CHECK! Cleanup Aisle Six! "Rotten Body Landslide"! And don't forget our special sale on "Every Bone Broken Chicken"! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty "Hammer Smashed Face"! Aisle Three.
"Don't take away my ability to have tantrums, alright? That you cannot have, alright, you ROBOT??!!
PREDATORv2
2010-01-30 23:11:55
Yautja
Thoroughbred is a glorify quaterhorse, and what no paso finos?

Yeah, thats all I have for you kiddos right now. Ah yeah and please try to keep on topic with theme of the site, I see how the names sort of tie in.

KalinaXenoWolf
2010-01-30 23:42:01
Undefined
oh ok no problem. And no hworse doesn't have paso fino's yet they have perruvian pasos.

has anyone read Alien vs Predator:Prey? I bought it last year and I must say one thing: AWSOME! Great writting!

BloodHarpy
2010-02-01 12:54:37
Yautja
I don't have an account but I usually hack my cousins account sometimes. She doesn't mind unless I buy a horse then she goes from nice to Ice Queen.

(Man I hope she doesn't see this)
I'm your superbeast!
Deathdrop
2010-02-01 18:30:43
Yautja
What are we talking about again?
DeathWraith
2010-02-01 22:01:57
Xenomorph
About ear wax and peanut jelly.

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Nostromo Tshirt

Dish Network Colorado
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners