Deathdrop my i join you clan

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

May i join your clan? if so my email is [email protected] ok thnx for your time.

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades, High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens, and a compi stick

Hey deathdrop thnx for having the time thnx alot!

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades, High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens, and a compi stick

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

We'll see. I'll watch your posts over the next week, and if I like what I see, your in.

deathdrop.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

would you also consider me for your clan?

"Stick Around"

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes wolf pred - you go to the hunters moon clan room.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

wolfpredator89, Undefined, 19 years ago

thanks alot man, now that im in a clan dont i get to go to a chat room for only your clan, and if anything else i would like to know

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

Hi thnx deathdrop im really sry i took so long... my computers is be stupit so im in the clan or...?

?

"Stick Around"

wolfpredator89, Undefined, 19 years ago

hey me too, i have been trying to get up with ya but i never could, some of my post are in the last rpg but i think it was deleted. So if i can i would like to be in your clan too

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

Your both in.

deathdrop.jpg

death drop am i all the way in yet and if not how will i know will u post it in this topic?

"Stick Around"

ok thanks alot man.

"Stick Around"

Yea, you are in.

deathdrop.jpg

Yea, you are in. Quin, just post a few times over the next week and I'll make my dessision.

deathdrop.jpg