•Jump
•Pounce
•Grip
•Tail Swipe
•Arm Swipe
•Tail Stab
•StrikeTeeth
•Grapple
•Aliens gain health by using striketeeth on targets.
•Light Melee
•Heavy Melee
•Trophy Kills - Trophy Kills are available after successful Heavy Melee.
•Stealth Kill
•Block

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I don't know why i don't find any of these to be new, even though some weren't in any of the former games. Do you have a source for this or are you just assuming/wishing?

lilwreker, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I found these on a alien vs predator website.You just type in avp3 and go on first one it has all of the thing for alien predator and marine.

Ace, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=23321.0

this is better this site has every thing u need for the new avp game thats coming out

lilwreker, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

thanks for that

Ace, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

no problem, that site is legit has all the info u need

Or at least as legit as wikipedia.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I wanna know about the Alien pounce attack.

In the demo i used it a couple of times and i think its just very usefull for jumping to another spot and attacking aliens that are normally out of your reach but i thought it would knock the opponent down but apparently it doesn't.

Anyone who can tell me more about this move?

It does knock the opponent down on occasion, i don't know exacly how to do it, but i've done it when i pounced at a marine through a hole from above his head. So you probably have to hit him in the head with the pounce for him to fall. I've been hit by attacks from predators and fell on my back a few times.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

yea i just did it too but i think it works on the marine in any direction cause i did it in his front and he fell on the ground so i could feast on his flesh :D

Anyway the predator is another story
he does not fall down when pounce hit by an alien cause he's just one big muscle man :p

But he will too fall for my claws anyway