Predator's Claw!?

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

Hey man, do you mention that at eh original pred one and two the claws they used for close combat is not as big as those who showed at AVP...? Or is it they ready equipped it against aliens?

The master pred is back!

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

it could achalley be that difrent pred clans use diffrent size ristblades or it could just be that the preds have more tecnolgey than they did in pred 1 & 2

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

no its because they were teens and need extenions the preds in pred 1 and 2 were blooded warriors and didnt need them, then again i could be wrong it might be for going agaist aleins????????

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

The pred in pred 1 was a blooded warrior. He used very few weapons because it made the hunt more interesting. Same goes for the pred from pred 2. The preds in AVP had long wristblades so it would be easier to kill the xenos.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

EJJR, Yautja, 19 years ago

That's the theory but the real reason was that they wanted the Preds to be different and original so they added wristblades that are some 3 times longer. That's Hollywood.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to

Avier7777, Yautja, 19 years ago

Acutaly i got a question bout the original pred move. I know that in the middle they changed the pred costume(thx u god) and i was wondering when he killed bane and when the one dude(srry cant member his name) looks into the frest and sees two glowing eyes, i cant tell if its the old or new costume. Anybody know?

--
Game over man, game over!

Si-Shen, Yautja, 19 years ago

IF you watch the bonus stuff on the AVP disc, he says they extended it not because of clan difference or because of a warrior being blooded or not, but because they thought it would look cooler. Apparently they decided the original blade length was not long enough.

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

if you have the dvd when it says 1920-somethin
you'll see that the blades are as small as in predator-1 showing that it some kind of tecnological edvansment for the preds

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

Yea, I believe so, that's why when you see the action figures of elder predator, it also equipped with long tristblade instead of the short one, by the way, what's the different of the spear which equipped by elder pred then those who used by normal pred? Whtn it shown at the end of AVP, it looks like a trimup than a normal spear....

How do you think of the weapon?

The master pred is back!