Favorite site RPG thus far?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

This might be a question only the older members can answer, but which RPG so far has been your favorite? If anyone says the current one, I'll have to break my foot off in your ass.

As for mine, I really liked "Quest for Capture." Unique setting, lots of people took part, and the action was crazy. Also, it was one of the only ones I took part in, so... yeah.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

teh current 1, lol

I liked the only other one I ever took part in because Kidd and I fought. Oh, wait, we didn't. Which means we'll still have to do that.

Anyway, I might have to read Quest for Capture when I'm bored. Or maybe right now because I have nothing better to do.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

The current one for sure. And then there was The Falling Sky. I just love the ones where my clan is forced to step out just because some people have long, thick, lubricated wooden sticks up their rectums.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Lube? Hah! Lube is for pussies!

The earliest RPG's are funny for me just because of how embarrassingly bad my posts were (and still are? WOOOAAH!).

TDN, Yautja, 14 years ago

If I still remember it correctly, my favorite RPG would be the "Leap of Faith". It was my first complete RPG, where I fought in some long battles with Katam and Stalker and won. And also I got to do the ending post. Come to think of it, I think it may be the only complete RPG I've been in considering how long I've been on this site.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Rpg site? None really, I had tons of them to go to. But midian was a good one i looked forward to. But now, Its nothing...not even seeing D.W. Get on....that got old, really fast, I mean 2 days old.....old

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Site RPG, not RPG site.