Predators Movie

21GT, Undefined, 14 years ago

I just saw the script movie to the new Predator movie 'Predators'. I thought that the idea was good, to be on the Predators planet for once, but the characters come from all over the planet from different cultures and have not worked with each other at all. In the first Predator film, everyone in that platoon worked with each other and knew what to do in a situation. To me it seems like a good story and it says that there will be plenty of action and gore, but the people that the Predators drop into their planet are just randoms. I personally think that if they get some good actors, this movie will pay off.

What do you guys think?

CHAINS, Undefined, 14 years ago

from all the articles i have read it will turn out great(so we wish)! good director and a descent story from what i heard sounds very promiseing! read some of the story plot! looks good!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Who are you and why are you invading us with lies and propaganda? The idea is terrible and the articles say the movie will destroy anything good about the Predators.

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

I think the story sounds great, can't wait for this one to come out!

Peterson, Undefined, 13 years ago

well i have the movie. it wasnt on the predators planet but it was interesting to say the least. I still dont have an opinion to put out on it to be honest. i need to watch it again.

adeojo16, Undefined, 13 years ago

Predators is just *cries* it was HORRIBLE

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

No, not really, it was great.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

It was a fun popcorn flick, which is all it really needed to be.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

Good movie although the negro survivor died way to stupid. He lived there for some time and thought he was being epic but face to face with the pred it only took a few seconds to die sigh

avp-extinction, Undefined, 13 years ago

I think the movie was all right but i think they made Royce a bit over dramatic, but all in all a pretty good movie though the beginning was a little weird

dying is nothing, hunting is everything

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

O MY GOD ITS NOT ON THERE PLANET ITS ON THEIR
HUNTING WORLD
happy now