rebirth

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

Iseijin, your idea of having Worrier and myself be young queens before we died and we lay eggs to reincarnate us is good. would we start out as facehuggers or would we just assume that the huggers got onto predators(doesn't have to be anyone in game)?

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well, Alien Worrier is going to play as a kamikaze drone and he already had a chestbuster inside of him. You will have to play as the pseudo-queen.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

wait i'm confused. was i a pseudo queen when i died.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

Yeah...let me break it down for you, I'm getting a bit confused myself.

Ok, for you to be a facehugger you have to be in connection to one previously before you died. The only one who can do that is a queen. See where I'm going? If you want to be a facehugger you were going to have to be a pseudo-queen at some point to lay an egg. Then we need to find a host and do the whole life cycle process until you're back to your drone self.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg

so once i'm back, i'm a facehugger? wow this may be difficult.

could we just assume that i got onto a predator so i'm a drone already. i can't imagine trying to survive against the preds as a facehugger.

You won't have too, I'll bring the host to you then all you have to do is infect it and wait. I'll be watching over you to protect you from harm, but if you just want to post the story and come back as a drone is cool too, probably easier actually.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg

yeah thanks.