First Book title...

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

This just crossed my mind...I think Gateway sounds good, like a beginning to all that will be discovered and decided. or The Gateway or Gateways...let me know what yall think, shoot some ideas to me also. If yall have one again everyone will get credit for what they do and submit

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Well it is going to be a series of six books, the first one (the title is still under debate) will be the introduction to the clans the characters and the situation that is unfolding on the planet that the hunt is taking place on. There will be a book deicated to each clan that will revolve mainly around the clan however in each book the other clans and characters will be mentioned. And also each clan book will describe how the clans or hives (for the Xenos) were formed how each clansmen or women found the clan/hive each clan book will describe how they reached the planet that will be the main point of interest in the last book called I already titled Ragnorock (i think that is how you spell it)...I will include more details but I going to run and eat lunch, be back as soon as I can.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Yeah I am definately thinking Genesis or Gateway: Genesis one or the other ok lets vote and the one with the most votes will be the title to the first book. Oh lol I already titled the last book, Ragnorock(I believe that is how you spell it.

ok lets VOTE:

Genesis

Gateway: Genesis

Thank you Iseijin for the idea you will recieve full credit.

predsig.bmp.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

genesis of the gateways of beginings

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

6 Gateways 1 Path?

Genesis

Beginnings

Gateway to Genesis

Gateways

The Path

Ok those are all great I am just stuck damn already have writers block lol. I am Thinking Genesis because I dont want to sound religious or anything and I dont want to offend anyone but it seems apporipate for the first book, and if that is the case thank you very much Iseijin for the Idea. But I am thinking Genesis short simple and to the point.

predsig.bmp.jpg

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

it's a bit long but it sounds like a good idea. how about doing a predator diary or something like that (even though predators dont keep diarys)

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

K20 what will the book be about?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

How about...

Gateway of Beginnings???

predsig.bmp.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

sounds good. but what about GENESIS?

avpfreaksig.jpg

They all sound good, man this will take more thought than I planned...thinking thinking thinking etc. Because a good book alwtarts with a good title.

predsig.bmp.jpg

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes that sounds better and is shortter.

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

I was thinking along the lines of "The Path" but now that I saw a few more examples maybe "Gateway: Genesis" sounds better.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

gateway

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

gatway:genisis doesnt sound right to me but hey i liked gateways, genisis reminds me of startrek too much so i suppose i cant tell u what i like out of those two

thedoc.jpg

ya it sounds good.

Vasquez you are too bad @ss

gateways or somthing like beginings would be good (damn comp had to change wat i wanted to say)

thedoc.jpg

damn computer for some reason it wont let me type it it keeps changing to gatewounds

thedoc.jpg