Alien vs predator 3 2010

lilwreker, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

if you go onto you tube and type in alien vs predator e3 and their is a trailer gameplay.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yes, here are actually quite a few trailers so far, but thanks for taking your time to let us know anyway. So, how have you been doing, lilwrekER?

very good

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Actually yeah we've known about the trailers for sometime, but it's cool to see even more people showing up.

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

For a second I thought this was an 'AvP3 Film' thread.

O.o

Leandros88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

why does no one ask how my day is, well I'll tell you anyways

so the other day I come home from work and my wife says "why are you late again?!?! why are you always late!" and i said "what does matter? im just a little late" and she says "Are you cheating on me!" and i said "what no!" and she says " Don't lie I know about Jose!" and i said "Who's jose?!" and she says " don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!" and i said " then why don't we just eat Jose then and get this over with" and she says "why do you always wanna eat people?!?!" and i said " yeah well"....

and then she started packing her things and we started shouting....

and then we took our clothes off and got in bed and started the makeup se.....

and then we, wait what was i talking about?

oh well, anyways let me tell you about my day, i came home from work the other day....

21GT, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

dude, no one cares about how your day was. This is a site where people can talk about upcoming news about AVP and what not

Stop spamming undead threads, Leo, seriously. There is an off-topic thread for how your day was and for how wonderful Candasamuria or whatever country you say you're from is.

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Failcakes.

How i missed the one word answers...

So anyway, there's gonna be an AvP3 game, anyone else have anything to say about it?

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yes finally watch and enjoy, ALIEN TRAILER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvv3clExaXA

if any one did not know their is a last stand/survivel i think thats right not sure how to spell it but yeah their is a last stand with non stop alien waves.

Ace, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ive been keepin up with this game since last may lol any questions about it ask me i prolly got the answers for it

Will the multiplayer maps really be as bad as i've seen in the videos? Will the predator gameplay really be as ridiculous as i've seen in the videos? Will this game be worse than Gothic 3?

Ace, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

yes multiplayer maps really be as bad as you've seen in the videos? Wats rediculous about the predator gameplay?

The way he punches like a kindergarten idiot, the way you can't see cloaked predators with the heat vision...

RESURRECTION, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

i'm anticipating this game like i've never anticipated anything before, i cannot bloody wait for it, i personally think it looks the business. i was a huge fan of the pc original 10 years ago, never got to play it online though :( i think that's the majority of my excitement! the idea of finally going at it against others!! i'm relativley new to online gaming, only two years at it! since i got my 360