Rules for posting Fan Fics?

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

What's the rules for posting fan fics? I'd like to post mine, planning on publishing it into a book soon btw. And If I am allowed to, when I post my story, will people read it? Nobody is reading it, or atleast comment on it would be fine, nobody is replying at all on the other site, hell, the topic older than mine got a reply (although I think it is mainly 'cause the admin might hate me or something, and is just trying to piss on me.) but yeah I would really like this question answered by a senior member pl0x.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

As long as your 'Fan Fics' are Alien and Predator related post away. As for people commenting on them, I'll try to take the time to fully read and give a decent review, hopefully the time will be there to do so.

So, yeah please post them.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I usually don't like fan fics of any kind. But I give everything a chance, so I might read yours.

My dislike for them mostly comes from anime fanboys/girls who think it's okay to totally fuck up a show or game or movie or something.

There, first chapter up, I'll have Chapter 2 up in the morning.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Do you want us to comment in the actually fan fiction topic?

Sorry for not posting up number 2, my alarm failed to go off and I was almost late for school this morning, so I forgot, I'll post it here in a jiff.

EDIT
Yes that is fine v2.