AVP2 sounds

honnou, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hey everyone , I haven’t been on here in a while =(
I have a question,
is there a way to extract or rip the sound FX from AVP2( pc game)? I want to use them for some stuff
Or is there a place that I can get some sounds ?

Anyone have any info ?

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Um hi honnou, I don't think we have any sound extracts on this site. There are probably sites with sound extracts somewhere, But I don't know of them (sorry =L)

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

There is a tedious way to do it yourself honnou. One; you need to download the Dedit, level design software for AVP2, I found it at avp2files.com under the utilities section.

Second thing is to have a good audio recording software, thus you play the sound on your desktop using Dedit to access those files, and record it with the audio software. Like I said this is a tedious way of doing it..

However if your willing to wait, I can do the hard work for you and throw a bunch of AVP2 audio files together in a Zip file that you can easily download and use.

hi PREDATORv2 , thanks for the info , if you could do that for me it would be fantastic = )

=DDDDD

Happy to help,

Now, do you want certain sounds in particular? Like the sound effect of gun shells hitting different floor surfaces, aliens running/growling, doors opening, or spooky mood setting ambient sounds?

...Or if you don't really know, I can just throw together a bunch that I think are the best?

Hi , Yeah I'm looking for a few specific sounds

Form the marines
I'm looking for the sounds that their motion detectors make when there is nothing moving and the sound it makes when something shows up on it
Also the sound of their main rifle shooting

From the predators

I 'm looking for the sounds their wrist computers make
The sound their vision makes when it changes
And the clicking sound they normally make

And from the aliens
I just want the sound they make when they get hurt , that elephant/ peacock sound

Thank you so much a head of time =DD

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Pv2, can you send me the Predator noises?

Honnou,

Here are the sounds you requested, if you have any questions email me at [email protected]

AvP Sound Pack

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Thanks Pv2, its much appreciated. now to put it in a ring tone. LOL, wish me luck

-yells- CHRIS HELP MEE!?

thank you so much PREDATORv2 =D you are rocking my world =D these are great =D