AvP 3 Marines Trailer

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yup, here it is and it is awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJgdU_S5U-U

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Looks class, can't wiat - I'm alreday getting goosebumps. This community really should upon its release feature a clan or two.

TDN, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

It's looking better and better every time. If it can be just as good as AVP2 (or dare I dream, better?) then it's already a must buy for me.

Although I wish for once we could see competent marines (besides the player) in these games who aren't just Alien/Predator lunch.

I expect the marine campain to be terrifying. The graphics sure look like they can deliver that, i hope they get the sound right. I can't wait to see the alien trailer, i hope i won't be disappointed.

predator428, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Seems like they got the sound effects right, something I always love.

At 00:42, the alien extendo-tail seems to have returned from the AvP movie.

donut, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Dohoh. I'm all gitty now. :`D

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Awesome, can't wait till it comes out.

Eh, Aliens have always had very long tails, it's just the angles that make them look shorter in other poses.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Great trailer, but it just makes the already agonizing wait for the game that much harder.

Personally, I hope this will be a game that, from the marine standpoint at least, really delivers the scares. The predator appearing at the end was great as well, especially after the entire rest of the trailer looked as though it was ripped straight out of Aliens.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

That was great, I can only imagine what the alien trailers like.

I hope the keep the alien life cycle =D

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I hope the Predators make a big impact. When ACM comes out there won't be any of them at all.

I seriously doubt Aliens: CM will be a bigger release than AvP 3 even if it comes out after Duke Nukem Forever.

Hive_Serpent, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I cant wait to have it *-*

Leandros88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

i hope the alien screams are right, when an alien in AVP2 dies or pounces the sound was beautiful. u could play that sound at anytime during my day and i would immediately think "Alien"

HarrySmith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Sega has just released a brand new trailer for the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator game. This time it showcases the Marines aspect of the game. You can view the trailer below or in HD on YouTube. It looks very impressive. They've nailed the atmosphere perfectly and the graphics is equally as stunning.