why in alien resurrection the scientist look into the hole the alien made

RavagersPrey888, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

in alien resurrection a scientist looked into a hole that an alien made then the alien grabbed his face and pulled him in the hole what was he thinking

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

He was probaly thinking "a hole, i wonder what's in it."

BrutaL, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

He probably thought the aliens were long gone when he came to the hole. Or maybe that they wouldn't hurt him ( :O). He was obsessed with them, he immitated them, and he said things like "what a beautiful baby" in the end when the queen gave birth to the newborn. Either way, he was a fool.

DarkSerpentine, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Her was crazier than a road lizard

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

He was probably thinking"Oh they know me they would never hurt me. They love me."

That guy was really werid.

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Yeah he was weird and the aliens wanted him dead from the signs that they gave him.

Hehe. Plus he sprayed them with liquid nitrogen. I know I'd be pissed if someone sprayed me with liquid nitrogen.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hehe he was a good man, he tried to allie with the Aliens since he saw they are the most superieur race in the universe muhahahahahahaha

But then again he failed when thinking he could actually succeed to live besides them...fail
But they made his wish come true not to be the dessert of the newborn

Yeah the newborn looked hungry so he deicded the weird scientist would make a tasty meal lol!

WarBlade, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

That was one of the moments where he flipped his lid.

hish, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

how the heak should i know im not a idiot sientist