Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Ain't no kiddin' 'round these here parts. Alien vs. Predator is serious buisness.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

More epic from Jon Lajoie anyone?

I know it's pretty old right now but since he makes them so rarely, i missed it until now.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

TOAST!!!

With the most!

(Oh, snap!)

Call the host!

(Oh, crap!)

At the coast!

(It's on!)

Potato roast!

(At Comicon!)

Can't top that one.

So then it's done?

Btw, on a different note, dictatorship over here. Our president has acted against the constitution, disregarded the parliament and made his own government, tried to blackmail the whole country and is currently attempting to sabotage the fairness of the presidential elections on december the 6th this year. A recording and a letter have surfaced that provide evidence according to which he cooperated with terrorist Omar Hayssam in orchestrating the ubduction of a journalist, a reporter and a cameraman, his capture and then escape in such a way that would make him look good and his political adversaries look incompetent. So if, after the elections, Traian Basescu is still the president of Romania, then it's a sure dictatorship. We may have to shoot him in the street to remind them what happened to the last dictator we had.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 14 years ago

*nods in thought*

I call bullshit.

Why do people insist on *displaying physical action like this*?

If it isn't a thoughtthat can be expressed through type, why bother typing it?

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Nods in thought" over this stupid action he was now doing, Next thing he knew the hand of god had crushed him.

The moral is DON'T!!! nod.

well I dont know what else to say, I've aready used toast ... "Starts to nod in thought again" ...

OH CRAP!!!

*ponders like a nigger*

Ok that may have sounded racist right there. But the true source of ALL and i mean ALL faggotry on the internet, and that may have sounded homophobic... is GAIA! I HATE THAT PLACE MORE THAN... Hmmm i don't actually hate anything else really.

^ What the fuck?! At least drop the "i" or end it with an "a" or something.

Sheesh.

I watched "The Wall" last night. Trippy, trippy film. I will harness this trippyness to create the ultimate in tow-stubbing technology, resulting in everyone getting pissed and killing me, which will actually release my essence ito all of them, creating a hivemind.

It'll be sweet.

Trippy? You should play The Void.

I just looked it up on Wikipedia, and I'm tempted to get it for the concept alone. I didn't think it was possible for a game to be so original.

I know and it has naked women too. I finished it with cheats, i only managed to get to the 4th or so cycle normally, couldn't be bothered to try all over again, it takes pretty long to play. One of the things that pissed me off about it was that you can only save on the map. That was probably part of making it hard to play or something.

http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/

I don't know if this is NSFW but it contains horse penis with slight sexual connotations and i would advise underage female horses not to watch it JUST YET.

Pre-op or post-op?