Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

^ And THAT is the 7th sign? Land of the Dead?

My God... The world already ended...

So what are we still doing here? Whatever the case, the King Salmon had something to do with it, probably in league with Brown Jenkin.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

and also paul anderson

We've got a negative on that one.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

@The last six posts: lulz

I think random things on earth are plotting something. Don't ask me what but I know something's happening.

I, for some reason, knew to accuse king salmon of something. That happened to be correct. I... I think I've got the power.

You've got the touch!

(doo-doo DOO doo)

You've got the power!

(doo-doo DOO doo doo)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

So far we know Brown Jenkin and King Salmon are part of this organization, probably long before they do. And i think i have also been discovered. But maybe not, there is still time.

The fnords... They're UsInG ttHHEeh fn-

*@*$%^#$@

Nothing is wrong. Everything is fine. Trust in The Salmon King, for His scales are as stone and His lips can be hooked by no man. Praise His fishy might.

Oh shit. They're taking control of our brains! Run before they they they they they they the hte thfdhjda

King salmon is great.

From now on you think in this rhythm.

jackass1.gif

^ Hersey! Such wasteful use of water for mere entertainment provideds the ocean with fewer resources for our fishy bretheren!

With such foolishness, how can we expect the Salmon King to swim up the streams of reality and fuck us in the mind?

(by the way, it's good to see I'm not the only one who knows about Brown Jenkin.)

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Wraith - what the hell have you done to our trusty Deathdrop??? He sounds as crazy as you lol

Boredom will do that. You'll find most of us have gone insane while you were away.

So I'm buying some gas, yeah? And this guy has the nerve to walk into the mini mart.

I mean, what the fuck. Am I right?

That's some ignorant shit.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey bloo um my freind big nutzzz 7741 is i_lost_my_corm and wants to be your freind on the xbox 360 will you accept?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Cuthulhu.

I actually haven't been on Live for like five months dude. I'll visit Xbox.com to see if I could accept friend requests on there though.

So, about that guy at the gas station. He walks out with a squid for a head and I'm thinking Oh, shit.

True story.

It's ok, right, cos it's how it's supposed to be, noameen.

I know, I know... it just... bothers me a little.